Complaint Review: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))), Put (((REDACTED)))

• Submitted: Thu, September 26, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, December 23, 2015

• Reported By: Anovic — Las Vegas Nevada
Henderson, Nevada USA

(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  Reviews Henderson Nevada

EDITOR’S COMMENT:  Ripoff Report strongly believes in the First Amendment, especially when consumers are truthfully warning other consumers about potential frauds, scams, rip-offs or the like by shady individuals or businesses.  Ripoff Report is by consumers, for consumers…and we want to keep it that way!  Unfortunately this Report was posted and, upon additional information, appears to have been primarily for the purpose of bullying or harassment.  In many instances Ripoff Report will reach out to the author of the Report to obtain further information.  In other instances, enough information is provided to Ripoff Report to warrant redactions without reaching out to the author.  Ripoff Report is working to combat tactics that are perceived to be cyberharassment, cyberstalking, cyberbullying and/or what is generally considered a “revenge post” as we do not condone such behavior.

The Report was brought to our attention and, upon review of compiled information (which will be done on a case by case basis without any obligation as resources allow), and at Ripoff Report’s sole discretion, information that did not conform to current policies and/or the identifying information relating to the individual(s) and/or business(es) named in this “Report” and any subsequent comments thereto have been editorially redacted as indicated by the following “(((REDACTED)))” or (((REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / REVENGE POST)))”.

CONSUMERS:  Be kind.  Keep it honest.  Keep it fair.  Stick to the facts.  Do your research.  Keep the dirty laundry in the laundry hamper…not on Ripoff Report.

PLEASED TO SEE SUCH EFFORTS?  YOU CAN HELP RIPOFF REPORT COMBAT THOSE WHO ABUSE THE SYSTEM:  Ripoff Report, as resources allow, is working towards combatting Cyberharassment, Cyberstalking, Cyberbullying and/or other problems such as what is generically called “revenge posts” that can be riddled with nasty personal allegations that can be serious.   Ripoff Report would love to be able to timely address each and every review request we receive, however, this takes resources.  If you think this is a worth-while endeavor, we encourage you to make a donation so that we can expand the resources that we can devote to this project.  You can make a non-tax deductible donation by clicking on the PayPal icon at the bottom of the page located at the following URL:  http://www.ripoffreport.com/ConsumersSayThankYou/Donate.aspxThe more resources we have, the more resources we can devote to this project and other forward thinking and positive initiatives like it.

Thank you!

~ Ripoff Report Staff

(((REDACTED))) Reviews

Ripoff Report #1083868 September 12, 2013 “(((REDACTED))) has a history of DECEPTIVE and DECIETFUL business practices”

Ripoff Report #1079049 August 26, 2013 "I have read these reports about (((REDACTED))) and I wonder why no one turned him into the Attorney General’s Office Fraud Division, IRS, DA Crimes Division, or a number of other entities.”

Ripoff Report #912916 July 16, 2012 “” I was tipped off by a "friend" of (((REDACTED)))" that he was using a false name. He told me to google (((REDACTED))) and (((REDACTED))). When I tried to warn the doctor about who I was working with (((REDACTED))) cried identify theft and terminated me.”

Ripoff Report #1050509 May 13, 2013 “(((REDACTED))) (Registered Principal, Henderson, Nevada) was fined $5,000 and suspended from association with any FINRA member in any capacity for two years!”

Ripoff Report #920378 July 31, 2012 “I am a well established Doctor in the area, I hired this guy to help review my office needs, he came in threaten my whole staff and I lost a good office manager, referral clerk, and other staff members, then I found out he was using my address as his business address. After looking further he has a very shady past and I wish I never hired him. I will be very lucky if my past employee's do not file a lawsuit against me. I am sorry I ever hired this guy he is a Danger to any business, with his arrogant temper and rude behavior I am lucky to still be in practice.”

Ripoff Report #747860 July 01, 2011 “THE OTHER REPORTS AREN'T LYING. I have personally witnessed (((REDACTED))) of (((REDACTED))) and (((REDACTED))), in Las Vegas, Nevada, lose complete control of himself, and pick up a 40 pound printer and aim it straight at my son't head and throw it as hard as he could.”

Ripoff Report #179066 March 02, 2006 “He lies, he cheats, he will promise anything that he believes that a person wants to hear. Then he set out to avoid keeping all promises that are made, if it costs him money.”

Type in "(((REDACTED)))" to see more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-POST-Put-REDACTED/Henderson-Nevada-REDACTED/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-1087587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))), Put (((REDACTED)))