Complaint Review: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 10, 2015

• Reported By: Armando Rivas Sr. — Boynton Beach Florida
(((REDACTED))) , Florida United States of America

(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Is A Covicted Rapist & Pedophile Boynton Beach , Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: http://law.onecle.com/florida/crimes/chapter836.html

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: AUTHORS AND POSTERS

*Consumer Comment: This is quite amusing.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: release all the information on the original poste at once

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SUBPOENA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I DEMANDED THIS BULL S**T TO BE TAKEN DOWN

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE ALLEGATIONS TAKE THIS F*****G SLANDER DOWN MOTHER F*****S

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: RELEASE ALL INFORMATION ON THE SLANDERER

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SUBPOENA AND NOTICE OF PRODUCTION

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE ALLEGATIONS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I WILL ISSUE A SUBPOENA FROM THE COURT

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: listen you mother f*****s this is false allegations

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE STATEMENTS AND ALLEGATIONS BY ENEMYS AND COMPETITORS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I will sue for libel both ripoff report and the person or company doing this

*Consumer Comment: Yes and No

*Consumer Comment: wow

*General Comment: Ok....

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripoff_Report

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Cowards, jealous F**ks, retards, A**holes, Mother F**kers.

EDITOR’S COMMENT:  The below redacted Report and subsequent postings were NOT redacted due to the perceived harassment that has been received by the one of the authors below.  In fact, harassment and threats are NOT tolerated nor entertained by Ripoff Report.  However, given the perceived nature of the Report, and as a matter of fairness under new policies that we are testing, we chose to editorially redact the names associated with this Report.

Ripoff Report strongly believes in the First Amendment, especially when consumers are truthfully warning other consumers about potential frauds, scams, rip-offs or the like by shady individuals or businesses.  Ripoff Report is by consumers, for consumers…and we want to keep it that way!  Unfortunately this Report was posted and, upon additional information, appears to have been primarily for the purpose of bullying or harassment.  In many instances Ripoff Report will reach out to the author of the Report to obtain further information.  In other instances, enough information is provided to Ripoff Report to warrant redactions without reaching out to the author.  Ripoff Report is working to combat tactics that are perceived to be cyberharassment, cyberstalking, cyberbullying and/or what is generally considered a “revenge post” as we do not condone such behavior.

The Report was brought to our attention and, upon review of compiled information (which will be done on a case by case basis without any obligation as resources allow), and at Ripoff Report’s sole discretion, information that did not conform to current policies and/or the identifying information relating to the individual(s) and/or business(es) named in this “Report” and any subsequent comments thereto have been editorially redacted as indicated by the following “(((REDACTED)))” or (((REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / REVENGE POST)))”.

CONSUMERS:  Be kind.  Keep it honest.  Keep it fair.  Stick to the facts.  Do your research.  Keep the dirty laundry in the laundry hamper…not on Ripoff Report.

PLEASED TO SEE SUCH EFFORTS?  YOU CAN HELP RIPOFF REPORT COMBAT THOSE WHO ABUSE THE SYSTEM:  Ripoff Report, as resources allow, is working towards combatting Cyberharassment, Cyberstalking, Cyberbullying and/or other problems such as what is generically called “revenge posts” that can be riddled with nasty personal allegations that can be serious.   Ripoff Report would love to be able to timely address each and every review request we receive, however, this takes resources.  If you think this is a worth-while endeavor, we encourage you to make a donation so that we can expand the resources that we can devote to this project.  You can make a non-tax deductible donation by clicking on the PayPal icon at the bottom of the page located at the following URL:  http://www.ripoffreport.com/ConsumersSayThankYou/Donate.aspxThe more resources we have, the more resources we can devote to this project and other forward thinking and positive initiatives like it.

Thank you!

~ Ripoff Report Staff

NOW TO THE EDITORIALLY REDACTED REPORT:

(((REDACTED))) is a rapist and pedophile. Do not make direct contact with him...he is unstable and dangerous. If you see him in your neighborhood of Estates of Boynton Waters run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-POST/Florida/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-1046446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

THIS REPORT VIOLATES FLORIDA LAWS CHAPTER 836, THE COWARDS WRITING SUCH REPORT AS WELL AS THE PUBLISHER ARE BOTH SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL CHARGES UNDER FLORIDA LAWS FOR FALSE AND LIBEL REPORTS SUCH AS THIS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE TO CREATE HATRED AND MALICIOUS ACTS. IDENTITYS ARE SOON TO BE REVEALED.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHORS AND POSTERS

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

I would love for the author to come out of the closet where they are hiding and have the courage and the bravery to state who they are and give all their where abouts, one way or another with court orders, I will get this done, i am already in this legal process, and when I get all the information,I will sue this person or company for what they don't have. I will give them such a legal battle they will wish they never messed with me. MARK MY WORDS. HE WHO F...... WITH ME, I F...... THEM BACK HARDER.

This is quite amusing.

AUTHOR: diamondback - ()

Seems to me that the person being accused of being a pedophile, must have really screwed somebody over for them to get on this site and write a report like that. Not that I think it's ok to lie about someone (if it is, in fact, a lie), but maybe you should pay a little more attention on how you treat people/customers...hmmm?

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

release all the information on the original poste at once

x

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SUBPOENA

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

YOU HAVE 3 MORE DAYS TO COMPLY WITH MY REQUEST, NEXT I WILL SERVE YOU WITH THE SIGNED COURT ORDER.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I DEMANDED THIS BULL S**T TO BE TAKEN DOWN

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

ED MAGEDSON, WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OR HOME ADDRESS?

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE ALLEGATIONS TAKE THIS F*****G SLANDER DOWN MOTHER F*****S

x

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

RELEASE ALL INFORMATION ON THE SLANDERER

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

I SENT YOU A SUBPOENA AND MY INTENTION TO GET IT SIGNED THIS WEEK, FOR YOU TO RELEASE ALL THE INFORMATION REQUESTED, ARE YOU GOING TO COMPLY OR WILL YOU BE IN CONTEMPT OF COURT ORDER YOU TELL ME?

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SUBPOENA AND NOTICE OF PRODUCTION

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

I DEMMAND YOU COMPLY WITH MY REQUEST AT ONCE. I SERVED YOU WITH MY NOTICE, IF YOU DON'T COMPLY I WILL USE MY POWERS THROUGH THE COURT AND BRING YOU DOWN TO FLORIDA. YOUR CHOICE

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE ALLEGATIONS

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

WHY THE F**K DON'T YOU RESPOND TO MY EMAILS, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EMAILING YOU DEMANDING FOR THIS BULL S**T TO BE TAKEN OFF THIS SITE. I HAVE EVIDENCE FROM THE PALM BEACH SHERIFFS OFFICE THAT THIS IS F*****G FALSE. GIVE ME A DIRECT EMAIL TO SEND YOU THE PBSO REPORT.

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I WILL ISSUE A SUBPOENA FROM THE COURT

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

GIVE ME YOUR DIRECT EMAIL TO SERVE A SUBPOENA ON ED MAGEDSON AND RIPOFF REPORT ORDERING THE RELEASE OF ALL NAMES AND CONTACT NUMBERS FOR ALL PERSON OR CORPORATIONS SLANDERING MY NAME AND COMPANY

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

listen you mother f*****s this is false allegations

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

ed magedson you white trash son of a b****h, lord of the f****t. i demanded you take this down immediately and you have not complied, i have police reports with evidence this is false and you are a ripoff artist. son of a million b***h

#13 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE STATEMENTS AND ALLEGATIONS BY ENEMYS AND COMPETITORS

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

I ASKED YOUR COMPANY RIPOFF REPORT TO IMMEDIATELY TAKE DOWN THIS FALSE ALLEGATIONS, YOU HAVE BEING LEGALLY NOTIFIED AS REQUIRED BY FLORIDA LAWS, YOU THINK THE FIRST AMMENDMENT PROTECTS LIBEL AND DEFAMATION WHICH ARE FALSE AND YOU FIND YOUR SELF NOT TO BE IN ANY CIVIL LIABILITYM WELL YOU AND THE CRIMINAL PERSON OR CORPORATION WILL SOON FIND OUT THAT ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK. AND YOUR CRIME WILL COST YOU HEAVILY. FINAL WARNING.

#14 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I will sue for libel both ripoff report and the person or company doing this

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

All criminal reports have being filed with the palm beach county sheriffs office , concerning these false statements and allegations made against me and my business,  I will sue this site and the person or companys doing this malicious acts of crimes against me  libel and defamation, is costly and I will request the highest possible relief and will demand a jury trial. Keep having off who ever is doing this, after I am done sueing you all. Your pockets will not be happy.

Yes and No

AUTHOR: 5YearWinter - ()

Yes this certainly looks like a vendetta post but the picture and name are publicly available.  This individual was arrested and that is the mug shot.  However the arrest is from more than 2 years ago and it simply says Battery.  The database for sexual predators does not include this person so that is certainly a lie from the initial report.

Personally I hate seeing these spamming reports on here.  I wish they could just be taken down.

wow

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Aren't you smart?? Posting about another person without an ounce of proof!! FYI now you open yourself up to a libel suit by stating things that you cannot back up.  As Forrest Gump said "Stupid is as Stupid does".

#17 General Comment

Ok....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

So not only do you think its appropriate to put this persons business out on the web, but you include his name and a picture and where he lives. What are you? Chronically stupid?? First you need proof. You cant make slanderous remarks such as you have without proof. Its no different then the newspaper. Allegations MUST have some proof. Secondly, you do realize that you had to enter in your personal information on this site to post this. If they get a court order they will know EXACTLY who you are. I suggest that is you wish to make these kind of remarks online that you back it up with proof. And NO the gossip you HEARD isnt proof. Its GOSSIP!!! If this person that you have so kindly defamed desides they want a piece of you, then all they have to do is retain a lawyer and start the legal proceedings and they will find you. So if you dont want a costly civil suit I would suggest that you either stop posting or you back up your posts with proof. Yea it may seem like fun to mess with someone online, but the costs involved could be far and beyond what you would want to pay. Cover your a**!!! Supply proof or take this to your personal blog.

#18 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

ED MAGEDSON, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN EXTORTIONER LYING SON OF A B***H. YOU SHOULD LIVE FOR 200 YEARS AND DIE ROTTED BY PIECES EATEN BY RATS. ITS CRIMINALS LIKE YOU WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CERTAIN LAWS THAT ARE STUPID IN THE MAKING TO SLANDER AND EXTORT CITIZENS AND BUSINESSES. SINCE YOU CALL YOUR SITE TO BE A FREEDOM OF SPEACH WEBSITE. TAKE THIS. YOUR MOTHER IS F*****G W***E, IF YOU HAVE DAUGHTERS THEY SHOULD W***E THEMSELVES FOR A LIVING, YOU ARE A DARN F****T b*****d DESGRACE CITIZEN, YOU HAVE NO CLASS IN SOCIETY. I WOULD SPIT YOUR FACE IF I EVER SAW YOU, AND I WOULD S**T ON YOUR FFOD IF I WOULD COOK IN A RESTAURANT WHERE YOU WOULD GO EAT. YOU ARE DISPACABLE, A PERSON WORTH WISHING ALL THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN TO A HUMAN. YOU ARE SCUM, AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE CURSED FOR CREATING A S**T LIKE YOU.

#19 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Cowards, jealous F**ks, retards, A**holes, Mother F**kers.

AUTHOR: Armando - ()

Seems that who ever in Boynton beach or Arizona, or any other state has issues with me are not man enough to come clean with your name and identification and must post this Bull s**t lies and slander. I Dare any mother f**ker to come and show your p*ssy a** face in my face. and show your identity , contact numbers, names addresses, where I can sue your f**king dead beat mother f**king a** in court for this slander. and dont f**king call this freedom of speech mother f**ker. be a man and come forward. I f**king tripple dare you to show your face. I am not a f**king coward or convicted fellon. you want to f**k with me, come on. you will not dare to show me your face. because you can be sure. your sorry a** will run. and this peace of s**t of SITE helps mother f**kers like you post all kinds of s**ts like this. I hate coward and haters. ANY ONE. I say any mother f**ker whos man enough and has a problem with me. come forward. you got my address, my name. my face. not hiding from any mother f**ker. i go after my enemys and destroy them. here is my details. (((REDACTED))). come see me. call me so i can ask the security officer to let you in. come prepare for the worst. cause i stand my f**king ground. this is for any mother **ker who dont like me. heres what io got for you.  A BIG F**K YOU. AND F**K YOU AGAIN. COWARD MOTHER F**KERS. COWARDS, P*SSYS. I am ready to meet you and a whole bunch of p*ssys like you. and you will see how business gets taken care of. mother f**kers...... sons of b*tches. a**wholes, fa**ets.  retards, low lifes, sons of b*tches. your mothers Got A**S. and your all scum bags...