Complaint Review: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2015

• Reported By: PI — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
(((REDACTED))) Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | is now using (((REDACTED))) under (((REDACTED))), Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: (((REDACTED))) changing his name is TRUE!

*Consumer Comment: This guy is a chump! All talk! I too have a harassment with metro on him

EDITOR’S COMMENT:  Ripoff Report strongly believes in the First Amendment, especially when consumers are truthfully warning other consumers about potential frauds, scams, rip-offs or the like by shady individuals or businesses.  Ripoff Report is by consumers, for consumers…and we want to keep it that way!  Unfortunately this Report was posted and, upon additional information, appears to have been primarily for the purpose of bullying or harassment.  In many instances Ripoff Report will reach out to the author of the Report to obtain further information.  In other instances, enough information is provided to Ripoff Report to warrant redactions without reaching out to the author.  Ripoff Report is working to combat tactics that are perceived to be cyberharassment, cyberstalking, cyberbullying and/or what is generally considered a “revenge post” as we do not condone such behavior.

The Report was brought to our attention and, upon review of compiled information (which will be done on a case by case basis without any obligation as resources allow), and at Ripoff Report’s sole discretion, information that did not conform to current policies and/or the identifying information relating to the individual(s) and/or business(es) named in this “Report” and any subsequent comments thereto have been editorially redacted as indicated by the following “(((REDACTED)))” or (((REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / REVENGE POST)))”.

CONSUMERS:  Be kind.  Keep it honest.  Keep it fair.  Stick to the facts.  Do your research.  Keep the dirty laundry in the laundry hamper…not on Ripoff Report.

PLEASED TO SEE SUCH EFFORTS?  YOU CAN HELP RIPOFF REPORT COMBAT THOSE WHO ABUSE THE SYSTEM:  Ripoff Report, as resources allow, is working towards combatting Cyberharassment, Cyberstalking, Cyberbullying and/or other problems such as what is generically called “revenge posts” that can be riddled with nasty personal allegations that can be serious.   Ripoff Report would love to be able to timely address each and every review request we receive, however, this takes resources.  If you think this is a worth-while endeavor, we encourage you to make a donation so that we can expand the resources that we can devote to this project.  You can make a non-tax deductible donation by clicking on the PayPal icon at the bottom of the page located at the following URL:  http://www.ripoffreport.com/ConsumersSayThankYou/Donate.aspxThe more resources we have, the more resources we can devote to this project and other forward thinking and positive initiatives like it.

Thank you!

~ Ripoff Report Staff

I was tipped off my a "friend" of (((REDACTED))) that he was using a false name.  He told me to google (((REDACTED))) and (((REDACTED))).  That night I did.  I found, buried deep, over 31 cases of breech of contract or contract violations under (((REDACTED))).  Then I did a search under (((REDACTED))) and found an additional 3.  THEN I did a search under (((REDACTED))) and found 3 more.  I found reports on this website as well as financial consultants...

There are pictures on the web to verify that the two are the same.  When I tried to warn the dcotor about who I was working with (((REDACTED))) cried identify theft and terminated me.  He then called me 30 minutes AFTER i vacated the premises and told me he could hurt me far worse then the reports posted on the internet and that his contacts in India could do so much internet damage to my name.  I promptly went to Metro and filed a report for harassment.

Another hint he was one of the same, all this paperwork - employee handbooks - still say (((REDACTED))).  I mean come one?  How sloppy can you be?

His full name is (((REDACTED))).  He has an arrest as early as May 12, 2012 on his report.  It pulls up on the official Clark County Website as well as all his court case.

Use caution when working with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-POST/Las-Vegas-Nevada-REDACTED/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-912916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

(((REDACTED))) changing his name is TRUE!

AUTHOR: Julie M. - (United States of America)

Here is the court record filed in Clark County, NV: Register of Actions/Case No.(((REDACTED))) as of November 2012, is now legally known as (((REDACTED))).

This guy is a chump! All talk! I too have a harassment with metro on him

AUTHOR: Lolita - (United States of America)

Contacts in India my A**! He knows nobody! Identity theft? I personally hired a P.I. After dating him, trust me , there are no identity thefts! He tried raping me, stold a Louis Vuitton purse of mine and gave it as a gift to someone else! He threatens me also! Trust me he is a loser!!!!! Don't worry this guy is nobody and his reputation in town is very well known!