Complaint Review: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, November 05, 2015

• Reported By: I speak truth — Hollywood California
(((REDACTED))) (((REDACTED))), (((REDACTED))) United States of America

(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  My friend just died a month ago of aids and I know for a fact that you were with her sexually and in a relationship for yrs. hollywood, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False report

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: (((REDACTED)))

*Consumer Comment: To (((REDACTED)))

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: UPDATED TEST RESULT..2 PROVE THE FACTS...THESE REPORTS ARE FALSE AND SHOULD B REMOVED

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE REPORT SHE DIDN'T DIE FROM HIV AND WE HAVENT' DATED SINCE

EDITOR’S COMMENT:  Ripoff Report strongly believes in the First Amendment, especially when consumers are truthfully warning other consumers about potential frauds, scams, rip-offs or the like by shady individuals or businesses.  Ripoff Report is by consumers, for consumers…and we want to keep it that way!  Unfortunately this Report was posted and, upon additional information, appears to have been primarily for the purpose of bullying or harassment.  In many instances Ripoff Report will reach out to the author of the Report to obtain further information.  In other instances, enough information is provided to Ripoff Report to warrant redactions without reaching out to the author.  Ripoff Report is working to combat tactics that are perceived to be cyberharassment, cyberstalking, cyberbullying and/or what is generally considered a “revenge post” as we do not condone such behavior.

The Report was brought to our attention and, upon review of compiled information (which will be done on a case by case basis without any obligation as resources allow), and at Ripoff Report’s sole discretion, information that did not conform to current policies and/or the identifying information relating to the individual(s) and/or business(es) named in this “Report” and any subsequent comments thereto have been editorially redacted as indicated by the following “(((REDACTED)))” or (((REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / REVENGE POST)))”.

CONSUMERS:  Be kind.  Keep it honest.  Keep it fair.  Stick to the facts.  Do your research.  Keep the dirty laundry in the laundry hamper…not on Ripoff Report.

PLEASED TO SEE SUCH EFFORTS?  YOU CAN HELP RIPOFF REPORT COMBAT THOSE WHO ABUSE THE SYSTEM:  Ripoff Report, as resources allow, is working towards combatting Cyberharassment, Cyberstalking, Cyberbullying and/or other problems such as what is generically called “revenge posts” that can be riddled with nasty personal allegations that can be serious.   Ripoff Report would love to be able to timely address each and every review request we receive, however, this takes resources.  If you think this is a worth-while endeavor, we encourage you to make a donation so that we can expand the resources that we can devote to this project.  You can make a non-tax deductible donation by clicking on the PayPal icon at the bottom of the page located at the following URL:  http://www.ripoffreport.com/ConsumersSayThankYou/Donate.aspxThe more resources we have, the more resources we can devote to this project and other forward thinking and positive initiatives like it.

Thank you!

~ Ripoff Report Staff

I am writing this report as a third party because I know for a fact that (((REDACTED))) was in a relationship with a close friend of mines from approximately 2008 to 2011. Unfortunately she is no longer with us because about a month ago, she passed due to aids. I am not on here to say he has it but I can say that she just died and they were together sexually and in a relationship.

I know that financially he took her for everything she had and I heard numerous stories of his treatment towards her while they were together. We were friends for almost 11 years and I know how her life was prior to him coming in her life. So to me if other ppl are on here saying he has it and if on his rebuttals he is saying a stalker ex named (((REDACTED))) is not telling the truth by saying he has it. I can tell you that my friends name isn't (((REDACTED))) and my friend just died from aids. I am writing this because I know he is in the Hollywood scene and he looks healthy.

My friend passed because she wasn't being treated for her disease may. She was like a sister to me. She told me when they were together about the various women he was messing w while they were together. So please ladies be careful because if he does have it I am sure he knows and if you've slept with him without protection get tested, if the test is positive you can get treated and you don't have to die like my friend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-POST/REDACTED-REDACTED-/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-1039589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False report

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

I was seeing (((REDACTED))) since summer 2013 not knowing he had a grlfriend always had unprotected sex on and off for a year and a half he doesn't have AIDS all this is false Nevertheless he isn't a man to ever trust he will always be a bachelor hopefully he does use protection cuz he sleeps around with many women. Ive gotten tested every 3 months for Hiv for the last 2 years now and never been positive, last unprotected sex with (((REDACTED))) was October2014. Don't trust him he is a womanizer and has no feelings.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

(((REDACTED)))

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Another innocent bi-stander i met (((REDACTED))) a  over a year ago and ive tested negative several times i know for a fact he has no hiv or aids he completely honest with me and i see why women like him and why they must hate him.. unfortuanetly he has broken someones heart apart but its still not a way to get back at someone especially when karma exist luv yourself and move on, not fair for other women like me to have to suffer with these life threatening statements you are ruining lives and this is all falsified if he had aids he would be behind bars..sept 2014 another thing its against hipa law to name docotors and have them give patient info any type of disease thry have so there already its all a lie...

To (((REDACTED)))

AUTHOR: (((REDACTED))) - ()

I don't know what's the truth and what's not about this situation (((REDACTED))). I don't think you have HIV and I'm an innocent bystander here. I got tested in June and it was negative. I discovered your reports because I Googled you to see if you were all right. I stopped talking to you because I wanted no part of your games.

The one true thing here is that you've burned a lot of hearts along the way and your Ripoff Reports are a product of how you've treated women. I hope you change for the good (((REDACTED))). You're in my prayers all the time.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: (((REDACTED))) - ()

For some reason, i have a lot of haters...that wanna tide me to another persons health isssues...Throwing salt on my name...

But, the truth is so powerful...Fyi...I WISH U ALL THE BEST...May she R.I.P....IM FEELING GOOD LIVING BETTER. from 08 to 09 we dated. 2010 on and off

SO WHOEVER IS WRITING THIS INFO...IM Disease free.

I DONT sell drugs, I don't care who my father is, I don't do meth, I'M not a pimp,,,

How the hell u know more about my life and relationship than me...really funny ....U NEED 2 GO GET A LIFE, know

the facts. She had a serious drinking problem and hung out in bars..

The only person was there for her was "her play dad. Who we both know she was involved with.

truth B told

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE REPORT SHE DIDN'T DIE FROM HIV AND WE HAVENT' DATED SINCE

AUTHOR: (((REDACTED))) - ()

I was contacted by aka (((REDACTED))) play father. We dated end of 2007 to mid 2009, her father contacted me when she was in the Sherman Valley hospital off VAN NUYS.. I visited and spoke to her nurse, she had pheunomia and her liver was no good from all the drinking.. She had a cold for several weeks. So her dad took her to his doctor. After blood work was done, it revealed she was HIV positive.

SHE DID NOT DIE FROM A.I.D.S...This so called friend stated she had it for 10years. NOT TRUE Her and (((REDACTED))) "another women that was a registered stalker put these false statement about me She has been calling me for 3 years after we broke up still saying I used her and broke her heart, she hated me and let that be know everyday 20 calls a day.

She also put sugar in my gas tank of my SUV. After I gave her my SUV. I was at the hospital and brought flower even after wishing death on me and my kids... Im sure this friend that making this latest report is not a true friend because, I was contacted by this so called friend numerous times along with (((REDACTED))). You don't know the facts, but everyone knows she hung in bars, after our break up and drank her life away...very open to tell anyone who'd listen, about how I stole from her, used her, and broke her heart....Not true......

I have my owe....pay multiple Mortgages not RENT and been on my own since 13teen... I have  funished multi test result of my aids test ...all NEGATIVE. U were never her friends just a leach from San Diego with no baby daddy and bunch of kids...I will start putting names.. ..the internet cant hide u... Im sure in ur 11 years of friendship. U DON'T KNOW HER REAL NAME.  Make sure you get tested....I'm staight feelin good livin better......she wish death on me and it back fired...may she R.I.P