Complaint Review: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

• Submitted: Sun, January 30, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 17, 2016

• Reported By: monica — palm springs California United States of America
(((REDACTED))) redondo beach, California United States of America

(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | std spreader, husband stealer, cheat, low life redondo beach, California

*Consumer Comment: Wow...!

*Consumer Comment: Brenna has made false accusions

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: person posted as if they were me

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Brenna has posted NO retraction. It's false impersonation

*General Comment: FORMAL RETRACTION

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You need help

*General Comment: Holly???

*General Comment: (((REDACTED))), etc...

*Consumer Comment: (((REDACTED)))..

*General Comment: (((REDACTED)))

EDITOR’S COMMENT:  Ripoff Report strongly believes in the First Amendment, especially when consumers are truthfully warning other consumers about potential frauds, scams, rip-offs or the like by shady individuals or businesses.  Ripoff Report is by consumers, for consumers…and we want to keep it that way!  Unfortunately this Report was posted and, upon additional information, appears to have been primarily for the purpose of bullying or harassment.  In many instances Ripoff Report will reach out to the author of the Report to obtain further information.  In other instances, enough information is provided to Ripoff Report to warrant redactions without reaching out to the author.  Ripoff Report is working to combat tactics that are perceived to be cyberharassment, cyberstalking, cyberbullying and/or what is generally considered a “revenge post” as we do not condone such behavior. [continued below]....

.....

The Report was brought to our attention and, upon review of compiled information (which will be done on a case by case basis without any obligation as resources allow), and at Ripoff Report’s sole discretion, information that did not conform to current policies and/or the identifying information relating to the individual(s) and/or business(es) named in this “Report” and any subsequent comments thereto have been editorially redacted as indicated by the following “(((REDACTED)))” or (((REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / REVENGE POST)))”.

CONSUMERS:  Be kind.  Keep it honest.  Keep it fair.  Stick to the facts.  Do your research.  Keep the dirty laundry in the laundry hamper…not on Ripoff Report.

PLEASED TO SEE SUCH EFFORTS?  YOU CAN HELP RIPOFF REPORT COMBAT THOSE WHO ABUSE THE SYSTEM:  Ripoff Report, as resources allow, is working towards combatting Cyberharassment, Cyberstalking, Cyberbullying and/or other problems such as what is generically called “revenge posts” that can be riddled with nasty personal allegations that can be serious.   Ripoff Report would love to be able to timely address each and every review request we receive, however, this takes resources.  If you think this is a worth-while endeavor, we encourage you to make a donation so that we can expand the resources that we can devote to this project.  You can make a non-tax deductible donation by clicking on the PayPal icon at the bottom of the page located at the following URL:  http://www.ripoffreport.com/ConsumersSayThankYou/Donate.aspxThe more resources we have, the more resources we can devote to this project and other forward thinking and positive initiatives like it.

Thank you!

~ Ripoff Report Staff

NOW TO THE EDITORIALLY REDACTED REPORT:

(((REDACTED))) is a husband stealer who gave my man a std which in turn infected me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2011 02:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-POST/redondo-beach-California-/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-688598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

Wow...!

AUTHOR: LMFAO - (United States of America)

I am not (((REDACTED))), but I've known her my whole life. I was just thinking...if any college professors want to use this thread to example a crazy person with too much time on their hands, it would be perfect! Psycho babble at its finest. Who has emotional swings to this extent and who spends so much time trying to disparage the name of someone they don't even know because the victim married the person who left her?! (((REDACTED))), I know you said not to post anything, but I couldn't help myself. Please don't be mad. She needs to be exposed for what she really is: a wack job!! As far as Pierre is concerned, he has all documentation to prove her accusations are false...and so do you. I'm just sorry some one this bitter is dragging your name through the mud. Anyone can see she's just a bitter ex with a mental illness.

Brenna has made false accusions

AUTHOR: insider info - (USA)

Brenna Thomas Cortez has made false accustions claiming (((REDACTED))) is a tranny Reckless and criminal .just because she married her ex. She has made false criminal accusetions of her innocent children. When she married and a had one said child who if a registered child sex offender. RE read her "stuff" She claims not to "care or go online however AS ANY NORMAL PERSON can tell she uses online to harrerese I HAVE INSIDE knowledge of Brenna's :child..being abused long before she and Pierre ever met LETS GO TO COURT WE ARE READY TO HOLD BRENNA THOMAS CORTEZ ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER OWN ACTIONS

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

person posted as if they were me

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

a person posted a retraction claiming to be me, Brenna Thomas Cortez. I've never posted such a thing. never posted a retraction. Apparently(((REDACTED))) posed as ME and posted the retraction.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Brenna has posted NO retraction. It's false impersonation

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

I do not agree nor have i ever agreed  with ANY of (((REDACTED))) assertions. This "person" posted a false contraction as if "I" Brenna Cortez had said it which is false. I have no personal interest in this persons life....in fact, i wish her/him well in their life with mr. (((REDACTED))). the current "spouse" of (((REDACTED))) is posting things as if "I" have said them. not true. I retract nothing. (((REDACTED))) used a false ssn as he worked in FL as he overstayed his visa and once i realized he was using a false created document with a false SSN i filed for divorce and realized what he was doing. once he realized i was not going to the 2nd INS interview, he hurried up and acted like he wanted to be married and love my kids...instead he

abused them....its documented in psychiatric documents what his behavior did to my innocent children. he always talked about how so many Cuban woman get paid like 3 thousand dollars to marry someone from peru or wherever and just divorce later. WHY didnt he just do that instead of searching me out online as he posed himself as being from Venezuela with some Italian  as i lived in another state of TX and messing up my kids later? i'm so done with this....wether he's with a tranny a man or female...it doesn't matter.....he wants no kids and no accountability. Impersonating ME as a person posting a false contraction is not only illegal it's flagrant a mistake outrageous, a lie and shocking. The real Brenna Cortez NEVER

posted any retraction!  Although.... i was asked to print a retraction...I never thought this would require my own atty. well it has now and they are involved. FALSE posts impersonating "ME" are not only reckless but criminal in nature. i suffer from a serious heart disease(ironically, headed tomorrow morning to St. Luke's heart institute tom. morning for more testing by the best of the best) and rarely come online to see/reply to this rubbish. but have again. My real feelings are this:"It's better to have nobody than to have someone who is half there, or really doesn't want to be there". Once again, I, Brenna Thomas Cortez, have  NOT issued in any manor or form any sort of retraction of any sort about any of my posts. I'm very sorry one

cannot accept that but if they were honest on here...they would retract everything they have said becuz they are falsly representing me, Brenna Thomas-Cortez in a retraction they have asked me to put up and since i haven't they posted all of the other stuff. i retract nothing. mr casrellares told me he would have married Maddy Soto to "fix his papers" but she had already been paid and married someone else to help them get their citizenship in the USA,.

#5 General Comment

FORMAL RETRACTION

AUTHOR: Chatterbox - (USA)

My name is Brenna Cortez and I am responsible for creating the slanderous posts on this webpage.  While I cannot afford to pay RipOff Report the money necessary to have this removed, please consider this my formal retraction.  I originally created this post because 1) I am mentally unstable and thought I could use that to my advantage, to avoid any criminal or civil suits and 2) (((REDACTED)))married my ex-husband several years after he and I divorced; I was jealous that he found love with someone so different from me, while I'm still alone.

I hope that I continue to stay on my medication so that I can continue to see things clearly.  If I find myself posting more slanderous remarks (on this site or others), I know that (((REDACTED)))will not hesitate to extend the same offer she previously did, paying for any mental/medical assistance that I require.  While my footprint on this earth will never hold a candle to (((REDACTED))), I hope to, never again, be such a disruntled ex-wife, jealous of my former spouse's new life and spouse.  While I cannot promise my current mental stability will always stay intact, please know that I have no ill will for (((REDACTED))) or her family, and deep inside the fog that is my in head, I hope they achieve great things and continue their amazing love story.

I've never seen (((REDACTED)))teach, but I'm sure she's amazing: She's more than quilified and I know she truly cares about the academic and emotional success of the youth of America.  Many students' parents have taken to the internet to rave about her and she's always looking to better herself and hone her skills.  She also volunteers at her local animal shelters.

(((REDACTED)))is kindhearted and understanding, too!  While contemplating obtaining a civil judgement against me, she knew I'm on disability and my family and would really have to struggle to pay her, so she offered to waive all monies owed to her if I simply post this retraction.  She also agreed to drop all criminal charges without prejudice against me when I agreed to do so.  That shows true character and I've learned a lot from her selfless acts.

I'm not sure what filled me with so much hatred toward (((REDACTED))).  I had never spoken to her before posting this.  When she stumbled upon it, she even contacted me, stating that she forgives me, as long as I stop immediately.  I made the poor choice to disregard her request and she did everything she could to show me how humble a person could be: It wasn't until I began harassing her parents in the middle of the night, threathening the personal safety of all involved, that she began to take action.  I respect her choice to do so.

What saddens me most about my actions is that she could have been a treasured and valued friend had I not gone off the deep end and attempted to do everything in my power to destroy her career and her as a person.  I'll never be able to call such a wonderful person a "friend", but I will always sit back from afar, hoping for the success of her career and marriage.  I'm glad my ex finally found the person he truly deserves.  I'm also thankful for the lessons she taught me in forgiveness.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You need help

AUTHOR: Kelly - ()

You need help, Brenna.  I am willing to pay for any psychological help you may require.  Just, PLEASE, obtain the assistance you need.

#7 General Comment

Holly???

AUTHOR: Chatterbox - ()

well. i tried to confront u to come to an understanding about my children being off limits in your little sickness towards me....to no avail. as i suspected...YOU couldn't or wouldn't even reveal ur name. "Holly"??? what happened to miss or mister stand up (((REDACTED)))???? oh well...i have proof i tried. now, after my call to u...anything you post on any site is void and null to me. i heard u on the phone and i didn't block my name or phone # and u STILL chose to say ur name was Holly. leave my kids outta ur remarks. i have phoned u personally and let u know this. so, if u wanna continue....it will be reported to (((REDACTED))) superiors. don't make me go all out mama bear crazy...becuz...i'm certifiable...and i have an excuse....seriously.

#8 General Comment

(((REDACTED))), etc...

AUTHOR: Chatterbox - ()

dearest, (((REDACTED))): how does it feel to worry about ur man-made vag canal collapsing daily? don't answer, cuz i don't care. u constantly bring up my son and daughter as ur only weapon on all ur posts, symbolic of a true douchbag. attack, ME....i can run circles around ur nasty a$$ on any day...just ask (((REDACTED))). there is no revenge as u tell ur so-called friends. i am bound by law to comply with their investigation of a immigration or FBI inquiry. whatever (((REDACTED))) tells you is between you and him. YOU are a man. you will never be a woman. you brought Cody into this issue. he IS proud. and so am i of LGBT ppl., meaning those of good moral character, just as any straight person. but, you...are a sicko. no matter how many hair extensions...hi-lights...low-lights, etc....YOU WILL NEVER BE ME. THAT, Mister is YOUR issue and (((REDACTED))) loves it! he's a power-player. YOU will lose. not to me...but to him. no matter how much weight u lose, etc.....you will never be a woman or me. u used "Vido993" as one of ur supposed supporters on Topix. poor Frank. you stop at nothing. (((REDACTED))).....no matter how nasty and blah i think you are...isn't the point. you've called me out with ur threats about suing me, etc. like i told u before....i can run circles around you. don't believe me? BRING IT!!! all ur talk about ur lawyer, etc...is just that,,,,TALK! i'm not gonna call ur bluff, but i will tell u.....my kids are none of your business and have nothing to do with your issues w/me. my daughter is great and my son is proud. he is a male who wants to be a male and keep his male genitalia and not pretend to be a woman in order to be loved. mention him again....i dare u. mention my daughter....i dare u. pierre will be dealing w/his C.O. and other civilian officials. BRING IT! u can respond if u like. i'm not interested....you are twisted as far as i'm concerned and Cody has already reported you/pierre to his superiors, as he's in the Navy now. Info has been collected and forwarded to USCIS and FBI case files. as i said, though....bring what the f** ever u want my direction....i will run circles around u. (((REDACTED))) knows me and how i operate and it's def. not with kid gloves. you've been thru alot with ur tranny and all? well...guess what....i've been thru way more. Bring it on wanna be b**! I'm right here....wanna be. i have been dying to just say this: YOU ARE ONE UGLY A** F** WANNA BE B**. AS I SAID, "WANNA BE". UR A DUDE....AND I'M SORRY...YOU'LL NEVER GET TO EXPERIENCE THE FEELING OF BEING A REAL DIVA-B**. leave my kids outta this. talk about restraining orders? Cody's contacted his ppl about this and Ali has contacted proper authorities as well. u think i'm bluffing like u do??? try me...you nasty Tranny. btw...i don't want (((REDACTED))) becuz if i did...i could call or email him and have him at the drop of a hat...meanwhile you'll be laying in ur bed dilating ur man-made vagina!

Monica(Sara)..."it's just a wanna-be woman". nothing for u to be concerned about. incase u never knew: the name is, (((REDACTED))). born w/ a pee-pee, btw...lol...that's why (((REDACTED))) so insecure and mad at me. pierre knows what a real vag. canal is....this b** is just a prop! i'm just one state away....so if u need to address me....be my guest. here's my phone # (((redacted)))

(((REDACTED)))..

AUTHOR: monica - (United States of America)

Dearest Monica (aka Sarah) and Brenna,
I feel so sorry for the both of you.  You both are obviously so intimidated by me as your anger and animosity oozed from your words.  I am happily married to a wonderful man and we both find your comments hilarious.  I'll touch bases with both of you, next year, after we've had our first child, to keep you updated as to our wonderful family and the amazing life we share.  I wish you all the best in your quests for happiness and love.  Have a FAB day!

#10 General Comment

(((REDACTED)))

AUTHOR: Chatterbox - (United States of America)

Hi Monica! God....when a person told me to go look at the she-man my ex is married to i about puked! "husband Stealer" u said?? I wouldn't give that nasty thing that much credit! Her nastiness is all over the net! (((REDACTED))) just another pawn for my ex since he's got alotta crap against him. He hides behind the ARMY. He raped and sodomized me and it's backed up w/pic he himself took! That (((REDACTED))) THING has no idea what she's in for. Someone should tell her...but not me! I'm outta that role. Rescued the last girl he was trying to marry and get knocked up(my ex is a 5 ft 2 in. peruvian who walks tippie-toed around the house). BUT this (((REDACTED))) WITCH-faced she-man will have to find out the hard way about Mr. P. Anyway, Monica....I wish u all the best and you are way better off without any man who would even kiss that freak(those weird lips and all!) I have a great man in my life and we're going to Belize in Nov. Nasty (((REDACTED)))did u a huge Sasquatch-style favor!!! My ex and (((REDACTED)))deserve each other. I think i actually feel sorry for my ex becuz i know he is gagging to mess with her. But he's not in it for love. I doubt she is either.