Complaint Review: NAMG C/O JVC

• Reported By: Gayle — Vero Beach Florida United States of America
NAMG C/O JVC
2750 Barrett Lakes Blvd Bldg # Kennesaw, Georgia United States of America

NAMG C/O JVC Does not cancel when requested!!!! Kennesaw, Georgia

I signed up for a "Free" kitchen knife from these scam artists. When the knife came it was nice, but not worth what the future shipments would cost. I called the company, got a computer system, was unable to speak with any representatives of the company and therefore cancelled my account via the computer phone system.

Lo and behold the next month my debit card had a charge on it for almost $90.00!!! I checked, and it was from the above scam artists. I called again, again was unable to speak with a real person, and again cancelled my account. I was told by the computer that it would take 8 weeks to receive my refund and if any future shipments were to arrive at my door to mark them "Refused" and send them back. AS IF! I will not send anything back to these people unless and until I receive my full refund!

I also contacted my bank and they put a permanent stop payment on this company so I will never be charged by them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAMG-CO-JVC/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/NAMG-CO-JVC-Does-not-cancel-when-requested-Kennesaw-Georgia-981657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAMG C/O JVC