Complaint Review: NAN Marketing

• Reported By: annon — Ivins Utah United States of America
NAN Marketing
PO Box 635 West Jordan, UT 84088 Internet, Utah United States of America

NAN Marketing NAN Star Door to door salesman Nathan Nelson Internet, Utah

NAN Marketing is Nathan Nelson of the Salt Lake City area. He travels statewide and maybe on bordering states selling the services of representing Directv and Century Link as well as Dish TV. He along with a trainee called on us at our home in Ivins, UT. as Century Link had just made their services available on our street. I invited them to come in so I listened. We had a long and friendly visit and I signed up for Directv/Century Link at their promotion prices of $46.99 for Dtv for the first year and Century Link high speed for 6 months promotional at & $34.99. His installer was following him for same day install and he arrived soon and did a decent job of getting Dtv set up and running for us. He has also proved helpful on one accasion to solve a  problem by phone to their credit.

When the first estimated billing arrived from Directv it was in the mid $60 range. Nathan had not added some added features and charges to his order form. I spent an hour on the phone with Dtv with a very nice, well trained employee to straighten things out and reconcile my willingness to accept a higher monthly bill. NAN Marketing seems to have a problem quoting low to get an order.

When the Century Link Wifi rounter arrived I installed it but had no signal. I called NAN Marketing and later that day a CL installer called me to say he had hooked up our phone line so I got that running. Now I have a problem with Cenbtury Link withdrawing from my account the full price of my high speed  internet service which is $76.99, not the $34,99 offered for the first 6 months. I had spent over an hour on the phone with their Customer Service over problems I had with their website establshing my accout etc. The problems of bundling and billing errors  are still unresolved largely caused by NAN Marketing (Nathan A. Nelson door to door and internet sales).

I would stay away from NAN Marketing who originated these problems for us even through they are surviving a very rough beginning, they seem to have an inherent problem of overselling and mis comunicating their services on their door to door sales. This advice goes to both potential customers and trainees who are seeking to make big money by "working hard". It just dosent seem to happen by the reports I am reading from the BBB who rated this company "F" and elseshere on the internet forums.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAN-Marketing/Internet-Utah-84088/NAN-Marketing-NAN-Star-Door-to-door-salesman-Nathan-Nelson-Internet-Utah-1016750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAN Marketing