Complaint Review: NAN Marketing

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: NSF — Utah
NAN Marketing
7200s State Street midvail, Utah United States of America

NAN Marketing Nathan Nelson NAN Star satalites a.k.a Nathan Allen Nelson Totally Changed my life . midvail Utah

NAN marketing ran an add for employment on the internet site called indeed.  i was in a hard spot in life at the moment after just loosing my Job, housing, income and ski pass a job i had re-located 700miles to work for the 2012/2013 season.  i was house-less, car-less, job less, and down right depressed. : (

I called the phone number on employment add 801-634-5949nathan. the add also said ; No wimps no wimps no wimps allowed.  i then called the number where i was asked if i could come in for an interview that day @ 11o'clock.  being down and very depressed at that time i went to the interview with no idea what the job in tailed?  much to my surprise i was hired!  wow did that really change my current outlook on life at that time!!!  i ran to the car where my wife was waiting in the car w/ our two kids.  i told her "i got the job, they hired me!!".  i then ran back inside the office and sat through a powerful meeting full of success stories...... Nathan nelson has the most passionate leader, coach, boss,motivator and positive personality i have ever seen.  he basically changed my life trained me inspired me to be an entrepreneur and truly no one has ever given me an opportunity like this Nathan Nelson is an Amazing leader and my life has been changed forever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 01:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAN-Marketing/midvail-Utah-/NAN-Marketing-Nathan-Nelson-NAN-Star-satalites-aka-Nathan-Allen-Nelson-Totally-Changed-1038373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAN Marketing