Complaint Review: NAPA First Choice Healthcare Network

• Reported By:San Jose California
NAPA First Choice Healthcare Network
Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

NAPA & First Choice Healthcare Network Insurance Scam Tampa Florida

I was a victim of an insurance scam. They contacted me after attempts I had to find an individual plan online. The number they called me from said "restricted" and after I signed up I knew it just didn't seem right. When I tried to call the number they gave me for the rep that signed me up it just rang and rang... no matter what time I called. After looking at their site, there is no physical address and no contact names. The letter they sent is just signed "customer service."

They used a similar name to a reputable health care company called "First Choice Health" and a similar website name to try to make them appear legit. They said I would receive the insurance through a group called NAPA that stands for National Association for Political Advocacy. Although this is supposed to be a group that you can join online, there is no link to be able to join. Also, this place did not have an address either and the website is very cheesy. (www.napahome.org)

Nothing about this seemed right and I'm just glad I was able to catch in time and cancel my credit card and ensure they were not paid.

Judy
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2009 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAPA-First-Choice-Healthcare-Network/Tampa-Florida/NAPA-First-Choice-Healthcare-Network-Insurance-Scam-Tampa-Florida-468900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAPA First Choice Healthcare Network