Complaint Review: NAPA

• Submitted: Sat, December 18, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 22, 2010

• Reported By: Disgusted — CLAYMONT Delaware U.S.A.
NAPA
319 RIDGE ROAD CLAYMONT, Delaware United States of America

NAPA OVERCHARGING AND MIS USE OF CREDIT CARD SERVICES,POTENTIAL ID THEFT CLAYMONT, Delaware

*Consumer Suggestion: Merchant Violation

*Consumer Comment: You are an idiot

*Author of original report: NAPA ID THEFT CREDIT CARD MIS USE

*Consumer Comment: You're Stupid

NAPA :Visa/Mastercard Violation

When making a purchase using a Visa or Mastercard Id is not required as long as card is signed however Adams Auto Parts seems to think they can rewrite the terms of service in which they agreed to with visa and mastercard services and on several occasions denied my purchase because I would not let them use my license or any other ID.This is a clear violation with Visa /Mastercard and opening yourself to ID theft by anyone at NAPA who has access to any records ....who knows where this info winds up maybe thrownin a dumpster out back where anyone can get your personal info.I tried to inform NAPA of this violation and was treated rudely and told I cannot make a purchase with them unless they see my ID.I was also given a price on parts that was twice the normal price from other stores,I suggest staying clear of ADAMS AUTO PARTS (NAPA) Claymont DE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2010 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAPA/CLAYMONT-Delaware-19703/NAPA-OVERCHARGING-AND-MIS-USE-OF-CREDIT-CARD-SERVICESPOTENTIAL-ID-THEFT-CLAYMONT-Delawar-673033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAPA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Merchant Violation

AUTHOR: Mc - (U.S.A.)

I've been to this store also. They demanded ID or else they refused to accept my credit card. I found this URL on Mastercard which allows people to report merchant violations, such as a request for ID. I hope they didn't steal my identity before I knew this was a violation.

You are an idiot

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

You are indeed an idiot, with your facts all wrong; I have done my "homework."

I hope the company you falsely reported files the necessary paperwork with the courts to see who you are, and then sues you into oblivion for defamation.

NAPA ID THEFT CREDIT CARD MIS USE

AUTHOR: Disgusted - (U.S.A.)

You are sadly mistaken and rude my uninformed clown,read the terms of agreement if you can even read ,they have no reason to ask for id as long as its signed .Napa is gonna make you get ID theft if you deal with them.In fact I hope they keep asking for it because they will lose the ability to accept visa/mastercard.They have already been reported in the past its only a matter of time now.I am a consumer not a competitor ,PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE RESPONDING NEXTIME !

You're Stupid

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

You're stupid. Merchants have every right in the world to see your ID, and that is standard practice.

You're probably a competitor to the company mentioned in your report. YOU are the ripoff.

Go crawl under a rock and defraud someone else.