Complaint Review: NAPASORN PIMAPIWORAKUL

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Glenn — mesa Arizona U.S.A.
NAPASORN PIMAPIWORAKUL
RANGTAVEE VILLAGE SAMUTPRAKARN Internet Thailand

NAPASORN PIMAPIWORAKUL N P MASTERPIECE CO LTD WIRE FRAUD BANGKOK, Thailand Internet

Hi I buy truck tire casings around the world ,I found this lady Napasorn Pimapiworakul her comapny NP Masterpiece in Bangkok I always need good clean truck tire casings so we bought one then two containers until we reached 6  containers.She was very fourth coming but very slick,when we received the first container after 4 weeks it was complete trash,blow outs grey paint over wire,badly cracked,she knew she would be into me fot almost $70,000 without shipping ,I was very worried but she always said she would replace anything that was bad,well all was very bad,like she went to a tire dump and just loaded up.

Her sister works with her ,her name is Nisirat also shady ,they both scammed me out of $100,000 as I had to pay shipping for rubbish $5600x6 = $33000.00,I also sent her a 7th wire of $8500 which she will not return for 6 weeks now .

This lady does not answer emails she is a really slick,smooth talking scam artist and does not care who she hurts,we had to dispose of all her junk tires,more cost.

I had a bad feeling about her,even my bank warned me about sending moeny to her,thought I would give her a chance,now she has scammed me out $100,000.Please do not do any business with her she should be locked up,and brought to justice,these kind of people have no regard for the law,remember the name and company she is just evil and bad.

kind regards

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAPASORN-PIMAPIWORAKUL/internet/NAPASORN-PIMAPIWORAKUL-N-P-MASTERPIECE-CO-LTD-WIRE-FRAUD-BANGKOK-Thailand-Internet-907916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAPASORN PIMAPIWORAKUL