Complaint Review: NAPASORN PIMAPIWORRAKUL

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: Glenn — mesa Arizona U.S.A.
NAPASORN PIMAPIWORRAKUL
PREAKSA ROAD TAMBOL PREAKSA Internet United States of America

NAPASORN PIMAPIWORRAKUL NP MASTERPIECE CO LTD INTERNATIONAL MONEY STEALING SAMUTPRAKARN, Internet

Hi I bought 6 truck tire containers from Napasorn Pimapiworakul of NP Masterpiece Co,she cost me $100,000 also kept almost $10,000 she did not have coming ,she kept my wire transfer although we cancelled the order.

She is a crook ,a cheat and very smooth,she also sent me 6 containers of junk tires have no regard for the US Enviroment she dumped all her garbage here in the US ,making us dispose of it.

She knoiw how to take your money claims to send you good quality,sends you an invoice ,does everything correct as she then sends you junk product or keeps your wire transfer and sends nothing.

In my case she did both,send me garbage tires and kept my last wire transfer.She claims she is safe in Bangkok nobody can touch her she is an International Scammer photo attached,she needs to be in jail.

I am seeking a International Arrest Warrant to bring her to the US to stand trail we as Americans are not fools people like this cannot get away with scamming and hurting families,she needs to face her crime.

glenn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAPASORN-PIMAPIWORRAKUL/internet/NAPASORN-PIMAPIWORRAKUL-NP-MASTERPIECE-CO-LTD-INTERNATIONAL-MONEY-STEALING-SAMUTPRAKARN-I-915104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAPASORN PIMAPIWORRAKUL