Complaint Review: NARS GROUP

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: christinalashan — Michigan United States of America
West 12mile Rd Suite 200 Farmington Hills, Michigan United States of America

NARS GROUP LIARS/SCAM Farmington Hills, Michigan

The NARS Group is definitely a scam. A recruiter called me today in regards to an Account Manager Position. I scheduled my appt for next week not knowing they were a scam company. In the email sent to me specifically for the account manager position it states the following...

One-on-one sales presentations to commercial business accounts on behalf of Quill    (owned by Staples)
        Campaign management
        Team leadership

Weekly base salary plus commission

We Offer:
        Advancement Opportunities into Human Resources and Management
        Salary plus Commission
        Fun & Exciting Environment
        Domestic & International Travel

Please refrain from responding if you are looking for any of the following:
        Residential door to door
        Get rich quick scheme
        Home based business
        Financial investment
        Graphic design

AFTER SEARCHING THE INTERNET THE ABOVE INFO I READ DIDNT SEEM RIGHT..I called the 2488489466 number and spoke with a woman and asked her numerous questions. NARS is just like Primerica and Vector Marketing. Please Beware...The position as a Account Manager consist of the following..I would need to travel no more than 20 miles door to door (businesses only) demonstrating quill products and how those products will benefit, then collect clients from there. THIS IS NOT A REAL CAREER. I hope that by me posting this I am helping a lot of people. I am just like you (whomever is reading this), I don't have time to waste with employment. By the way I will be posting this exact msg on ripoffreport.com, it's easier for me to copy and paste it (SO PLEASE KNOW THAT MY COMMENT IS REAL) Good luck with your job search!!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NARS-GROUP/Farmington-Hills-Michigan-48075/NARS-GROUP-LIARSSCAM-Farmington-Hills-Michigan-988183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NARS GROUP