Complaint Review: NARS Group

• Reported By: TS — Dearborn Heights Michigan United States of America
NARS Group
West 12 Mile Road Farmington Hills, Michigan United States of America

NARS Group Needs to get their act together Farmington Hills, Michigan

Like many Americans I am looking for a job.  I kept seeing the NARS Group advertising for Human Resouces, so I called the number to set up an interview.  Instead of being interviewed for a HR position, I was interviewed for a sales position instead.  The second interview was an all day interview where the interviewee and the the interviewer went driving in the interviewer's car to areas unknown to ambush businesses into signing up with Qwill a divison of Staples.  Then told that if I wanted to do HR, I would have to move up through the sale ranks and then finally become a manager or asked to leave.

I found this very upsetting to think I was going to have a position in a company that I would enjoy to found out it was a Big Scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NARS-Group/Farmington-Hills-Michigan-/NARS-Group-Needs-to-get-their-act-together-Farmington-Hills-Michigan-946053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NARS Group