Complaint Review: NATHAN BISHOP

433 N CAMDEN DR Beverly Hills, California USA

NATHAN BISHOP SCAMMED ME FOR A LOAN MODIFICATION Beverly Hills California

*General Comment: False accusations

*Consumer Comment: SEND ME YOUR INFO

Nathan Charles Bishop, Nathan Bishop owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services, and Nationwide Home Preservation. Nathan uses the alias Nathan Lane so people don’t know his real name. I was an employee of Nathan Bishop and I know personally he has ripped off all his clients. He never submitted one file to the bank. He just takes client’s money and then never does anything to help them. Everything I was told to tell my clients was prefabricated on a script that we are told to use or we would be fired.

Nathan Bishop uses a virtual office and claims his company is based out of Beverly Hills, CA but the truth is, he is located in a Downtown Los Angeles. His exact physical address is 3325 Wilshire Blvd. Unit 940. Los Angeles, CA 90010. Nathan Bishop also hangs his California Real Estate License at Sotheby's International Realty at 9200 W Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, CA According to California law SB94 it is illegal for ANYONE in the state of California to collect an upfront fee for a loan modification. Nathan Bishop California Department of Real Estate #01924217. Do not let this scumbag take advantage of you. He will take your money and not save your house.

License Type: SALESPERSON

Name: Bishop, Nathan Charles

Mailing Address: 6508 W 6TH ST
LOS ANGELES, CA 90048

License ID: 01924217

Expiration Date: 04/22/17

License Status: LICENSED NBA

Salesperson License Issued: 04/23/13

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATHAN-BISHOP/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/NATHAN-BISHOP-SCAMMED-ME-FOR-A-LOAN-MODIFICATION-Beverly-Hills-California-1054385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATHAN BISHOP

#1 General Comment

False accusations

AUTHOR: Humanitarian - ()

I have known Nathan for a while now and he is one of the nicest guys in the real estate world.  Very professional and reliable and just an all around caring person.  Even after we completed our project together, he would connect with me to just check in to see how I am doing.  From my experience, most people don't do business like that.  I'm not sure who is spreading these aweful rumors about Nathan, but I wouldnt take it seriously.  Some people are just full of hate and anger.  Nathan is a sweet guy who is always there for his friends, family and clients.

SEND ME YOUR INFO

AUTHOR: PattyF - ()

Hi ... I NEED to add you to our list of victims...

Please send me your name and number, $ amount and State to chmeitli @ me . com (please do not include the spaces when writing the email, just rying to find a way for the email not to be removed.)

Holy