Complaint Review: NATIONAL ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Reported By: RosieG — Bossier City Louisiana USA
NATIONAL ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES
168 Lawrence bell Rd St# 100 Buffalo, New York United States of America

NATIONAL ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES Calling Me After 19 YEARS Buffalo , New York

Got a female automated message, nice change, asking for me in my former married name, who wanted me to call them back with an acct number. I've been divorced from this man for 19 yrs. I'm supposing this was a debt that actually was for my ex who agreed to pay this in court documents. The statute of limitations on this credit card elapsed 16yrs ago. I'm not calling these people back. I've got better things to do with my life than be jacked around. I've got their address if I want to do a cease and disist order. Just surprized to hear my ex's last name after all these years, almost didn't reconize it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-ACTION-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/Buffalo-New-York-14221/NATIONAL-ACTION-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-Calling-Me-After-19-YEARS-Buffalo-New-York-500530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES