Complaint Review: NATIONAL AUDIT DEFENSE NETWORK

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2003

• Reported By:MOMENCE Illinois
NATIONAL AUDIT DEFENSE NETWORK
4330 S. VALLEY VIEW BLVD LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

NATIONAL AUDIT DEFENSE NETWORK ripoff, All they say is that the refund is pending and is in process LAS VEGAS Nevada

For over 5 months now NADN has kept my money after calling me and telling me they can't help us. I call with no return calls.

Weston Coolidge the President, and his customer service manager Chris Cottner, will not so much as answer a phone call.

All they say is that the refund is pending and is in process. I have called several times, faxed and written to no avail.

I want to get my 2500.00 back. they are the ones who called be and told me I would get 100% refund back. Glenn Zell in the accounting dept even replied to the better business bureau and stated that my refund was pending.

Kathey
MOMENCE, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2003 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-AUDIT-DEFENSE-NETWORK/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada/NATIONAL-AUDIT-DEFENSE-NETWORK-ripoff-All-they-say-is-that-the-refund-is-pending-and-is-i-68404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL AUDIT DEFENSE NETWORK