• Submitted: Fri, April 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 02, 2004

• Reported By:Union Missouri
4330 South Valley View Blvd. Suite 114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN Ripoff Class Action Lawsuit Is LONG OVERDUE Count Me In Justice will PREVAIL nadn WILL go down ! ! LAS VEGAS Nevada

Yes, I am ready for a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ! ! I have all papers ready to go, ripoff report can contact me any time or have lawyer contact me. NADN has to be accountable for their actions just like anyone else ! This is long overdue the sooner the better.
Biggun1 from Wichita Falls, Texas I am glad to meet you I am Tom from St. Louis, Missouri. I check these reports regulary. They got me for 6390.00 2 websites but I never signed a contract! They tell me I must spend the money on them or loose it!! Well I am and have been ready to go get it !! I have been sending an email about nadn to the Attorney General of Missouri, A G of Nevada, KMOX radio station in St. Louis, A G of California and to nadn same email to all . Only had one response that was from A G of Nevada Kathleen Delaney she had positive feedback but did say chapter 11 bankruptcy was stopping any action on her part at this time. But Nevada does have a pending court date with nadn. The time to act is now !!

ST. LOUIS, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2004 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-AUDIT-DEFENSE-NETWORK/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-Ripoff-Class-Action-Lawsuit-Is-LONG-OVERDUE-Count-Me-In-Justice-will-PREVAIL-nadn-WI-86441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL AUDIT DEFENSE NETWORK