authentic

• Updated: Fri, January 08, 2010

• Reported By: fedup — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
NATIONAL AUTO SALES
831 Cobb Pkwy N Marietta, Georgia United States of America

NATIONAL AUTO SALES harassing phone calls from collections managers Marietta, Georgia

National Auto Sales practices harrasement and threats to their customers for payment. They call everyday if you are so much as a week late making your payment. When you try to make arrangements with them, the collectors are rude and nasty and don't want to hear anything you have to say if you cannot pay them right then and there.

Ira has called my cell phone and my husbands cell phone and made rude nasty threats such as "I don't care what kind of hard ship you are having, I will resposess your car." He has made threats to come to my job and take my car. My husband has his own mobile detailing business but due to the bad weather we have been experiencing here in the south, his business has been slow so that means i have to step up to the plate and make sure our family keeps a roof over our heads and has food and heat.

National Auto Sales does not care about its customers. They act like children because I refuse to answer their harassing phone calls. But I don't answer because they are always rude and nasty to myself and my husband.

I advise anyone who is thinking about buying a car from them to think twice about it. Although they have nice cars and low down payments, if I had it to do all over again I definately would think twice about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2010 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-AUTO-SALES/Marietta-Georgia-30062/NATIONAL-AUTO-SALES-harassing-phone-calls-from-collections-managers-Marietta-Georgia-551266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL AUTO SALES