Complaint Review: NATIONAL AUTO WARRANTY SERVICES ; (aka) NAWS

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:LOCKPORT Illinois
NATIONAL AUTO WARRANTY SERVICES ; (aka) NAWS
100 MALL PARKWAY WENTZVILLE, Missouri U.S.A.

NATIONAL AUTO WARRANTY SERVICES; (aka) NAWS "NAWS" froze my account, due to a legal matter, supposedly "NAWS" is taken over by the "South Carolina Dept. of Insurance". I need transmission work, estimated @over $1,800,possibly $3,000, and I can't afford it now. My 2003 Chevy Trailblazer is sitting in my garage as of now. I keep calling for info on any resolution, but i keep getting "the run around" from reps. Nobody knows anything! WENTZVILLE Missouri

"NAWS" froze my account,due to a legal matter, supposedly "NAWS" is taken over by the "South Carolina Dept. of Insurance". I need transmission work, estimated @over $1,800, possibly $3,000 and I can't afford it right now. My 2003 Chevy Trailblazer is sitting in my garage as of now. I keep calling for info on any resolution, but I keep getting "the run around" fron reps. Nobody knows anything!

Karoline
LOCKPORT, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-AUTO-WARRANTY-SERVICES-aka-NAWS/WENTZVILLE-Missouri-63385/NATIONAL-AUTO-WARRANTY-SERVICES-aka-NAWS-NAWS-froze-my-account-due-to-a-legal-matter-315730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL AUTO WARRANTY SERVICES ; (aka) NAWS