Complaint Review: NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION

• Submitted: Tue, February 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 06, 2007

• Reported By:Port Charlotte Florida
NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION
Post Office Box 219800 Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION ripoff fraudulent awards commission Kansas City Missouri

I have recieved a letter from the National Awards Commission which states that I had won $100,000.00 and that i should remit a $14.89 payment for an acquisition fee.

I am to do this quickly in as little as 7 days and that I may not miss this deadline or I will be disqualified with no possibility of arbitration.

As I read this letter i knew it was a fraud. They also wanted me to print my name on one line and sign my name next to the X. This rang a bell in my head that these guys wanted my signature to copy it on false documents as if they were going to steal my identity.

All this was on a seperate data/entry administrative review page in which these swindlers wanted me to return with the my personal information.

I THINK NOT!

Clifton
Port Charlotte, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2007 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-AWARDS-COMMISSION/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9800/NATIONAL-AWARDS-COMMISSION-ripoff-fraudulent-awards-commission-Kansas-City-Missouri-234747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION