Complaint Review: NATIONAL BLIND AND WALLPAPER CO.

• Submitted: Mon, March 20, 2000
  • Updated: Mon, March 20, 2000

• Reported By:florence al
NATIONAL BLIND AND WALLPAPER CO.
TO ORDER 1-800-477-8000 Nationwide U.S.A.

NATIONAL BLIND AND WALLPAPER FRAUDULANT ADVERTISING

OVER A YEAR AGO WE BOUGHT A HOUSE AND I WANTED TO REMODEL. I CONTACTED NATIONAL BLIND AND WALLPAPER. I WAS ENCOURAGED BY DENNIS TO ORDER MORE AND SEND IT BACK. AT THIS TIME HE CHECKED AND SAID THAT THE COMPANY THAT MADE THE PAPER DID NOT CHARGE A RE-STOCKING FEE. THE MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT THEN. IT TOOK OVER 3 MONTHS TO GET THE COMPLETE ORDER. WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GET INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO SEND IT BACK I DID JUST AS THEY TOLD ME. I WAITED SEVERAL WEEKS AND CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS A LARGE RE-STOCKINF FEE. IT DID NO GOOD TO TELL HER WHAT I WAS TOLD WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER. I FAXED THIS INFORMATION TO KIM LENESCHMIDT NEVER GOT AN ANSWER. I WAITED AND CALLED AGAIN, I HAD TO PAY FOR ALL THE CALLS BECAUSE THERE WAS NO 800 NUMBER TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WAS TOLD THAT A CHECK HAD BEEN SENT...I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ONE. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS DECEPTIVE AND FRAUDULENT ADVERTISING. I WILL NEVER USE THIS BUSINESS AGAIN AND I WILL ASK OTHERS NO TO ALSO. I AM OUT ABOUT $150.00. WHERE IS IT? I SENT THE PAPER BACK AND HAVE THE UPS TRACKING NUMBERS. AT LEAST IF I HAD KEPT THE PAPER I WOULD HAVE HAD SOMETHING...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-BLIND-AND-WALLPAPER-CO/nationwide/NATIONAL-BLIND-AND-WALLPAPER-FRAUDULANT-ADVERTISING-1625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL BLIND AND WALLPAPER CO.