Complaint Review: NATIONAL CONSUMER MARKETING

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:Piedmont South Carolina
NATIONAL CONSUMER MARKETING
889 Waverly Avenue Holtsville, New York U.S.A.

NATIONAL CONSUMER MARKETING CHARGED ITEM TO MY CREDIT CARD THAT I DID NOT ORDER OR RECEIVE Holtsville New York

I ordered four items from NCM, receiving them in about 60 days. I had 16 additional item charged to my credit card, for item that I did not order or received.

I have not received items that I did order and paid for. 90 days since my ccard was charged.

Johnny m
Piedmont, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-CONSUMER-MARKETING/Holtsville-New-York-11742/NATIONAL-CONSUMER-MARKETING-CHARGED-ITEM-TO-MY-CREDIT-CARD-THAT-I-DID-NOT-ORDER-OR-RECEIVE-273007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL CONSUMER MARKETING