Complaint Review: NATIONAL CREDIT ADJUSTERS

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:lewisville Texas
NATIONAL CREDIT ADJUSTERS
327W.4TH ST. HUTCHINSON, Kansas U.S.A.

NATIONAL CREDIT ADJUSTERS NO-FAXING-PAYDAY-LOAN THEY SENT ME A LETTER,SAYING I GOT A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY NO-FAXING-PAYDAY-LOAN,AND THEY OWN MY ACCOUNT.I NEVER GOT A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY HUTCHINSON Kansas

I GOT A LETTER DATED NOV.20TH,2008.SAYING I GOT A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY AND THAT NATIONAL CREDIT ADJUSTERS OWNED MY ACCOUNT,AND HAVE AN INVESTMENT WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT THIS ACCOUNT.THEY WILL WORK WITH YOU TOO SOLVE THIS MATTER,AND IF I COULDN'T PAY IT ALL IN FULL THEY COULD MAKE ARANGEMENTS.I HAVENT RECEIVED A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY AOR ANYOTHER,AND THIS IS HARRASSING PEOPLE.THEY SAY I OWE 550.00 AND THIS NEEDS TOO BE HANDLED AS SOON AS POSSSIBLE.AND IF I DONT CONTACT THEM WITHIN 30 DAYS THEY CONSIDER THE DEBT TOO BE TRUE,AND THIS DEBT IS A PART OF MY CREDIT HISTORY.

Ladidjjjjjj
lewisville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-CREDIT-ADJUSTERS/HUTCHINSON-Kansas-67504-3023/NATIONAL-CREDIT-ADJUSTERS-NO-FAXING-PAYDAY-LOAN-THEY-SENT-ME-A-LETTERSAYING-I-GOT-A-LOAN-395219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL CREDIT ADJUSTERS