Socialist

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — New York United States of America
NATIONAL FAMILY SOLUTIONS

NATIONAL FAMILY SOLUTIONS took my payment and did not do what they said they would do Internet

I found this company on the internet, I wanted to futher an adoption.  Since everything is done through emails, i had my doubts.

I autorized then to take the first payment out to get a case manager, Scott Burmaster, he drafted a document to tell me how much it would be(1,350.00) he told me some legal guy would email me papers.  I got the papers from the supposed lawyer and he could not even spell the names correctly.  When I went to court they told me the documents were not vaild.  I tried to call all numbers I got but they were non-existing numbers.

I sent emails and called the BBB, I want them to credit me card back.  I had to backtract and email people for the right documents, needless to say none of what I got was what I needed.

I got a call today from the supposed owner who was very rude(Eric Campbell) and he yelled at me and did not let me get a word in at all.  He accuesed me of telling stories to BBB.  He said he terminated my account - in doing so I have no access to anything they have.

After that I called BBB and told them about the phone call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-FAMILY-SOLUTIONS/internet/NATIONAL-FAMILY-SOLUTIONS-took-my-payment-and-did-not-do-what-they-said-they-would-do-In-600410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL FAMILY SOLUTIONS