Complaint Review: NATIONAL FILING SERVICES

• Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: LCK — Lake Mary Florida United States of America
NATIONAL FILING SERVICES
1191 MAGNOLIA AVE STE D 396 CORONA, California United States of America

NATIONAL FILING SERVICES A WOMEN CALLED MY WIFE SAYING THEY HAD A COURT ORDER OF OUR (COUNTY BY NAME) AND A COURT DAY HAS BEEN SET AND I MUST BE THERE AS I OWE $2400 AND IF I DID NT ATTEND I WOULD BE ARRESTED AND IF I COULD S THEY SOUND VERY PROFESSIONAL AND USE WORDS LIKE LITIGATION CORONA , California

NATIONAL FILING SERVICES: Is a rip off and contacts peple wh have been down on their luckand have credit prblems and collections. This company prays on making you feel if you dont agree with them tht your going to court and a date has been set and that you eather agree or call an epensive lawyer. and they lead you to believe they can help you by reducing the dept by 50% if you pay now and ask for a credit card number or debit card and act as if they are real attorneys. and even ask for your e-mail address to send you a cofrimation to make it sound authentic. they will even go as far as giving you an account number and a name of a bank US BANK they used on me and I had never had e credit card from fromUS bank then they tell you it bought out another bank and its in my credit report. IT SOUNDS SO CONVINCING I ALMOST FELL FOR IT I DID GIVE THEM MY CARD NUMBER BUT IT WAS A DEBIT AND I AUTHORIZED FOR 3 DAYS AWAY SO I COULD INVESTIGATE AND I FOUND THEY ARE FRAUDS AND CONTACTED MY BANK...HOPEFULLY THEY GET CAUGTH AND I CAN SEE THEM WITH THEIR NEW WRIST BRACLETS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-FILING-SERVICES/CORONA-California-92879/NATIONAL-FILING-SERVICES-A-WOMEN-CALLED-MY-WIFE-SAYING-THEY-HAD-A-COURT-ORDER-OF-OUR-COUN-741797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL FILING SERVICES