Complaint Review: NATIONAL GRANT DEPARTMENT

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Fountain Inn South Carolina
NATIONAL GRANT DEPARTMENT
1900 HOWELL BRANCH ROAD WINTER PARK CITY, Florida U.S.A.

NATIONAL GRANT DEPARTMENT GRANT SCAM WINTER PARK CITY Florida

I got a phone call telling me that the Goverment wanted to give me $7000.00. Free. They wanted my address bank info. I know this was a scam. When they asked me my bank info I told them that I would not give it to them. They said if I did not give it to them I would not get the money. This went on for 40 minutes. I would not give them the info they wanted. They hung up on me. I even told them I knew this was a scam and I would call the Federal Goverment and the FBI and let them know about this phone call. They still wanted my info. But I did not give into them or give them any info.

Angie
Fountain Inn, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-GRANT-DEPARTMENT/WINTER-PARK-CITY-Florida-32972/NATIONAL-GRANT-DEPARTMENT-GRANT-SCAM-WINTER-PARK-CITY-Florida-422197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL GRANT DEPARTMENT