• Report: #202880

• Submitted: Tue, July 25, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 27, 2006

• Reported By:joplin Missouri
NATIONAL HEALTHCARE DISCOUNT NHCD
Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

NATIONAL HEALTHCARE DISCOUNT NHCD RIP OFF FALSE PROMISES TO GET YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO Overland Park Kansas

*Author of original report: ATTENTION TO ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY NHCD

I APPLIED FOR A WORK FROM HOME TELEMARKETING POSITION. I HAD SOMEONE CALL ME AND TELL ME A LITTLE INFO AND THEN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM A LINDA VAN ORSDELL STATING THAT SHE COULD OFFER ME AN $8 PER HOUR POSITION TELEMARKETING FOR NHCD AS LONG AS I DID NOT WORK OVER A 40 HOUR WORK WEEK.

THEN AFTER NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT HER SHE TOLD ME THAT THE POSITION IN A 1099 POSITION AND PAYS $4 PER QUALIFIED LEAD, (NO LEADS, NO PAY). SHE THEN INFORMED ME THAT I HAD TO PAY A $29.95 "good faith deposit" in addition to $18.95 per month I had to make a one time payment to her of $48.90 and that my credit card or checking account then will be debited each and every month for an additional $18.95 for LD. Even though I have a business telephone with unlimited LD already, she stated this is not allowed.

I took it as a scam to purchase unwanted and unneeded LD services. Also on their website, it shows and automatic dialer. She did not even mention this to me nor how it is suppose to work. If this was a legitimate company that hires telemarketers to call with an automatic dialer then they have TOTAL CONTROL of the LD calls that would be made for their behalf.

When I mentioned this rip off report and various other negative things I read about the NHCD company she acted as if I were lieing to her. I informed her I contacted the BBB and they had never heard of NHCD she told me to contact Kansas city BBB. SO I did. Same response, because I intended to file a complaint with them and send them a copy of my "BAIT & SWITCH" tactic email in which I received. So BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Legitimate companies pay you to work for them, not you pay them

Sharon
joplin, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2006 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-HEALTHCARE-DISCOUNT-NHCD/Overland-Park-Kansas/NATIONAL-HEALTHCARE-DISCOUNT-NHCD-RIP-OFF-FALSE-PROMISES-TO-GET-YOUR-CREDIT-CARD-INFO-Over-202880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL HEALTHCARE DISCOUNT NHCD

ATTENTION TO ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY NHCD

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF IN ANY WAY BY NHCD AKA/ NATIONAL HEALTHCARE DISCOUNT, PLEASE LOG ONTO WWW.KANSAS CITY.BBB. ORG/COMMONRESULTS.HTML TO FILE A COMPLAINT, THIS COMPANY IS A MEMBER WITH THE BBB OF KANSAS CITY AND THE BBB NEEDS TO BE AWARE OF THE COMPLAINTS SO THEY CAN TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION