• Submitted: Mon, November 07, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 08, 2005

• Reported By:Defuniak Springs Florida
6520 110TH ST OVERLAND PARK, Kansas U.S.A.

NATIONAL HEALTHCARE DISCOUNT wrote checks on closed account I am no longer working for NHCD. This company is a major scam. OVERLAND PARK Kansas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Welcome to the Ripoff Report GlobalHomeSourcing

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I AM SO SORRY

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Sorry I made a Mistake

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: As I mentioned in previous posts

I feel terrible about all of the innocent people that I recruited into this company. I cannot even sleep well over this.

I have been out of town attending to my Mother whom we just found out was terminal. While gone my husband deposited paychecks for me into my bank account from NHCD. They have come back as insufficiant due to the account they were written on having been closed.
I started trying to call people at NHCD last week and not one person from payroll, nor my manager has returned my calls!

This same thing happened to me last month as well.
My bank account is once again a mess.

I am going to the PA today to file charges. I am a fighter and will not stop at this until justice is done for myself and others who have been scammed by this company. I have no problem speaking with the media or anyone else at this point.I am so so sorry to those I recruited for this joke of a company.

Defuniak Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2005 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-HEALTHCARE-DISCOUNT/OVERLAND-PARK-Kansas-66211/NATIONAL-HEALTHCARE-DISCOUNT-wrote-checks-on-closed-account-I-am-no-longer-working-for-NHC-163585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL HEALTHCARE DISCOUNT

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Welcome to the Ripoff Report GlobalHomeSourcing

AUTHOR: Ex- - (U.S.A.)

Global HomeSourcing just got its first ripoff report! The scary thing I saw on their site is that they have opportunities listed now in other countries besides America.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Leslie - (U.S.A.)

I am so sorry this has happened to you, thanks for the response. I spoke with several "Higher ups" yesterday about my situation but have yet to hear back, they were supposed to wire my funds to my bank but I had a message saying they had trouble communicating with the bank. I will call my bank as soon as it opens and see what happens. It seems to me that the key employees are pretty programmed to lie. Brainwashed comes to mind.
I wish I had never heard of NHCD.THE FACT THAT THEY CHANGED NAMES AND BANKS TELLS ALL!Last time this happened to me I was reprimended for posting on this site also!When I returned from Dallas I had messages from may people i HAD HIRED WHO ARE UPSET AND EMAILS. i FEEL LIKE A RAT.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Sorry I made a Mistake

AUTHOR: Deedee - (U.S.A.)

It is Global home sourcing not globel

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

As I mentioned in previous posts

AUTHOR: Deedee - (U.S.A.)

Not ony has NHCD changed their name to Globel Home Sourcing www.globelhomesouring.com
.They have changed there on line address from nhcdonline to nhcdtoday..
Some of the Important employees like payroll has also changed their email adresses..Noone in Payroll will return my calles either ..I have even written to the president ..No response...
They Owe me a weeks pay from way back in Oct the first week...when they were changing banks ..By the way if you call the bank that is listed on the check they can tell you if there is sufficiant funds their before you take it to your bank.... I beleive that the number is 402-341-4687 or 402-341-0500... I found out about this to late but mabey this will save some else some trouble ..
I have been called 2x by a recruiter tring to hire me back ...
I will now put down on my list of charges as harrasing as well . Since June I have had $2000 worth of charge backs ..do you beleive that ... that is crazy ..
also my last pay check was a double charge back that they had already charged me for ...Oh do not for get the contest that they cheated me out of saying that quota was not met that was out of my very last pay check ..That is $40.00 that I now I will never see...I also deposited 2 check s that Im waiting on to see if they bouce because it takes my bank 2 weeks to telll me if they have bounced or not..
This company is ignorant .uncaring ,unprofessional ,cheap,rip offs,shall I go on ..Also notice that all of a sudden there is a new bank and a new home office in NE ...How bogus is that..I also Have several customers that hav called me at home saying that they have cancelled and never received thier money back ...So do not worry they are not just ripping of employees they are ripping off customers as well..
I was so stressed out becasue of this company that i was not sleeping well not eating...and of course cring all the time becasue i was let go on some bogus charge..That I found out later was no such thing ..Unfortunatly I do not have the money for the lAwyer to do anything for me ...except serve NHCD with the proper Papers... Oh I almost forgot that in sales there is a thing called Jumpstart program.. you get $15 for each order faxed to the doctore tha have gone throuhg well i have sent in a total of 6 tha is $90 I have never senn any of tha mony now my foirst custome did not go through with it so ok $75 ..I know for a fact that they wen t trough becasue i have spoken to those customers after ..I never recieved pay never got any credit for doing it ..karen in the office kept telling me that she never recieved her copy ..all that time all that ink and papar not one cent so nayone in jumpstart if you are not getting money back that means you are not one of the big people tha make almaost 2000 a week that is why the liitle guys get so many charge backs to pay the big managers that kiss ---

We should all pull together and get um............