Complaint Review: NATIONAL LIFE GROUP

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: doubleb — pompano beach Florida
NATIONAL LIFE GROUP
12401 ORANGE DR DAVIE, Florida USA

NATIONAL LIFE GROUP LINCOLN HERITAGE LIFE INS CO APPROVED,THEN NOT APPROVED AFTER CASHING MY CHECK DAVIE Florida

I purchased two $100000 term life insurance policies from this company on 11/25/2013,one for my wife and one for myself. I gave the agent two checks on that date for the first payments on the policies. On 12/17/2013 I was informed that my checks had been processed, and the applications were approved. Days later, I was informed by the agent that MY policy,which was approved was now declined but my check was processed anyway. I have been in contact with this agency on an ongoing basis since that time to receive a refund of the processed check on my declined application.  As of 1/4/2014, I have still not received a refund and have been continually lied to about the status of the policy and my refund. As of 1/4/2014 I have still not received any documentation or copy of a policy on my wife's approved policy,even after numerous requests. So as of right now, I have paid for two policies, one has been declined and have no proof of coverage on the second policy after six weeks. Do NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2014 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-LIFE-GROUP/DAVIE-Florida-33330/NATIONAL-LIFE-GROUP-LINCOLN-HERITAGE-LIFE-INS-CO-APPROVEDTHEN-NOT-APPROVED-AFTER-CASHING-1112847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL LIFE GROUP