Complaint Review: NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE

• Submitted: Sun, November 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 02, 2008

• Reported By:Lyman South Carolina
NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE
16120 US 19 NORTH CLEARWATER, Florida U.S.A.

NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE DON'T BE FOOLED BAIT 'N SWITCH SCAM CLEARWATER Florida

Got their letter, marked "Second Notice". Yeah, right, I open all my mail and there wasn't a "First Notice" so I was suspicious to begin with. Being a retired Navy man, I decided to check out first. I read all the responses about their phone number and knew I was right to look this "GIFT HORSE" in the mouth. I never called, so they didn't get a chance to rip me off. I have the paperwork from this slime, so any law enforcement arm that wants to SCAM the SCAMMERS, let me know. In my case, it could be old age descrimination. Remember folks, if it looks too good to be true, it isn't.

Alf-13
Lyman, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2008 11:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-MAGAZINE-EXCHANGE/CLEARWATER-Florida-33764/NATIONAL-MAGAZINE-EXCHANGE-DONT-BE-FOOLED-BAIT-N-SWITCH-SCAM-CLEARWATER-Florida-387336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE