Complaint Review: NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE

• Submitted: Sat, May 26, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 26, 2007

• Reported By:Plano Texas
NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE
'6120 US Highway 19 N. Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE Pulling my Credit Report Clearwater Florida

While checking my Credit Reports today, I see an inquiry was made by this company. They obviously were able to access my Credit File with Experian.
What would give these people the right to my credit information!

How did they get enough information about me and/or my social security number to do a credit check and for what purpose?
I am outraged. Who are these people.

It is my opinion that this entity has no legitimate business in my credit files.
Why are they in my accessing my credit? To the best of my knowledge I have never had any dealings with a company by this name and I don't charge magazines.

Sharon
Plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2007 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-MAGAZINE-EXCHANGE/Clearwater-Florida-33764/NATIONAL-MAGAZINE-EXCHANGE-Pulling-my-Credit-Report-Clearwater-Florida-250580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE