• Report: #1119391

• Reported By: fisherman chris — Alabama
NATIONAL POWER SUPPLY
6 S. 2nd st yakima Wa. 98901 yakima, Washington USA

NATIONAL POWER SUPPLY 40,000 in lost business yakima Washington

I ordered a 480ce cummins reman from these "people" the day after thanksgiving. Told me it'd be done on the 9th of dec. Guys telling me it'd been delivered and a bunch of other crap. on the 7th of jan, an engine shows up at my freight consolidators in miami, and it's the wrong engine.

Turns out their engine builder told them he couldnt build a 480, only a 450, so they took my money and sent me the wrong engine trying to f**k me. They don't return emails or phone calls. I have the lawyers after them now and we're gonna get the money.

I have lost around $40,000 in business because of these people. If you enjoy wasting money and time, go ahead and order an engine from them. You'll get s****** just like me, and a LOT of other people. The Yakima police dept knows about these people, but it's a civil matter, they say. I wasn't the first to call the Cops on 'em.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-POWER-SUPPLY/yakima-Washington-98901/NATIONAL-POWER-SUPPLY-40000-in-lost-business-yakima-Washington-1119391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL POWER SUPPLY