Complaint Review: NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY

• Updated: Wed, August 19, 2009

• Reported By: Kathy — Circleville Ohio USA
NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY
Paxton St Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY West Bay Acquistions They put a collection account on my 21 year old son account which he had a very good credit score. Dropped 90 points in January and never notified my son about this debt which was order in 2003. Circleville, Ohio

This company put a debt on my 21 year old sons credit report. He had good credit and never missed a payment on anything. When he pulled his credit report, his credit score dropped 90 points.

Once he called them, they gave him the run around. He asked them questions and tried to dispute it. The lady told him it would be unusful because it would only mark the account disputed and still be on his credit report. Then she kept telling him stories every time he would ask her a question.

After every question, she would ask how he would pay for it. By being pressured and lied to, he paid the account with a credit card. Once I found out what she had done. I called the company about this.

I once worked for a collection agency, I called them and wanted evidence about the debt. After my son and I talked to a different woman, I am now waiting for a call back from a supervisor. They are going to pull the first call that was made to my son prior.

He never got a call or letter from this company stating anything about this debt. They just put it on his credit report. I think it's a shame that a good kid who is a soldier and a college student is getting taken advantage of. Since I have stepped in I will get this taken care of. My next step is disputing everything even the credit card payment and then on to the attorney general.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2009 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-RECOVERY-AGENCY/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-/NATIONAL-RECOVERY-AGENCY-West-Bay-Acquistions-They-put-a-collection-account-on-my-21-year-482295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY