Complaint Review: NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY

• Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Robert — Wahiawa Hawaii United States of America
NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY
2491 Paxton St Harrisburg, PA 17111 Internet United States of America

NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY : This agency added a bogus account to my credit report for a grand total of $31.00. Internet

I was in the process of buying a new vehicle and figured I would check my credit monitoring account with Experian and found that there was an account in collections that I had never heard of. The agency known as National Recovery Agency or NRA Group was claiming that I owed them $31.00 for some Latin Club charge that I have no knowledge of. I then contacted Experian and spoke with a representative there who informed me that this account was opened back in August of 2007(In August of 2007 I was in recovery from major surgery, not at some club!). I then filed a dispute with her stating that I have no knowledge of this account and that I felt this was an act of Identity theft. She then informed me that this matter would be looked into and that I should contact the NRA Group and try to figure out what and where this fake account came from. I then tried calling them and was on the phone for an hour and a half listening to a recording which said that there representatives were busy helping other customers and that my call would be answered by the next available rep. This never happened.

I want to know if anyone has any good numbers for them that they actually answer and if there's a lawsuit against them for these fake credit disruptions. I am not a happy camper and want nothing more then to have this situation behind me! I only hope that myself and the other who have filed these reports get some type of Justice for having our good names dragged through the mud by these con artist's!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-RECOVERY-AGENCY/internet/NATIONAL-RECOVERY-AGENCY-This-agency-added-a-bogus-account-to-my-credit-report-for-a-gr-567471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY