Complaint Review: NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE - NSBA

• Submitted: Tue, March 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 06, 2007

• Reported By:ARLINGTON Texas
NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE - NSBA
P.O. BOX 1630 Cathrdral City, California U.S.A.

NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE - NSBA Ripoff Cathrdal City California

I was call at my business and offered a lot servces that will be a great benifit to me. They inform me the amount for the service and told me the amount for deposit and informed me the remaing will be debuted from my bank account in monthly installments. They inform if is not satisfied to call back with in 30 days and they will refund my entire money. They instead they took the fully balance from my bank account with out my permission. I was very upset because it cause my bank to be over drafted.I call back in less than the 30 days to cancel and I mailed the package they sent me as they request and said I will be receiving my tolal refund in 30 days and is now 60days. They won't answer any of there phone number other thsn the New Account phone number. I have call everyday for 30 days & leave messages and the will not return any of messages to call me back.

Jean
ARLINGTON, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2007 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-SMALL-BUSINESS-ALLIANCE-NSBA/Cathrdral-City-California-92235/NATIONAL-SMALL-BUSINESS-ALLIANCE-NSBA-Ripoff-Cathrdal-City-California-238445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE - NSBA