Complaint Review: NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2007

• Reported By:miami Florida
NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE
1201 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NW #300 WASHINGTON, District of Columbia U.S.A.

NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE - NSBA ripoff failed to refund $l49.95 It has now been 120 days and still no refund no returned calls and hours waiting on the phone while nobody is answering WASHINGTON District of Columbia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: REFUND SENT 7-12-2007

The National Small Business Alliance presented me with a phone enrollment offer, that would cost me $1, debited from my checking account on I had not yet received the information via mail, that they had already debited my account without prior authorization ( they forgot to let me know that 4, 5 days after my registration they will debit my account before even reviewed the offer, which I would at that time refuse).

I did what was requested in order to get the full refund that would be processed with 30 business days of receipt of returned membership kit.

It is now 4 month and half and no calls or refund of money. I called the supervisorl 760-322-5572 ext: 30 I left a detailed message stating that I am in the process of filling a SMALL CLAIM against :The National Small Business Alliance and his agent : DENNIS MARIO 180 N LURINGS DR #300 PALM SPRINGS CA 92262

I will not eat a loss and will push them until I get what is mine... until then ... my friends be aware.

Lydia
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-SMALL-BUSINESS-ALLIANCE/WASHINGTON-District-of-Columbia-20004/NATIONAL-SMALL-BUSINESS-ALLIANCE-NSBA-ripoff-failed-to-refund-l4995-It-has-now-been-12-259843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

REFUND SENT 7-12-2007

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

Lydia,

We sent you a refund on 7-12-2007.

Dennis Mario
NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE, INC.
760-322-5572 Main
760-902-8415 Cell
760-406-6035 eFax
dmario@natlsba.com
ent you a refund on 7-12-2007.