Complaint Review: NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE

• Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: ROEI — AUGUSTA Kansas United States of America
NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE
Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE Can't make contact. the auto answer machine asks for a customer id and I never received anything from them except a draft from my account I got scamed but never talked to anyone how did they do it?? Washington, District of Columbia

I received an "authorized check drafted on my company account for $359.40 but not only did I not make contact with these people but I didn't even know who the draft was from when I saw my statement!!! My Bank is saying since it was a check I am responsible!!!! I want to go national on these unholy creeps as I fear the money from these type is feeding some sort of crime syndicate they need to be put down, litterally! I can't afford the time and effort to get the cash back so who can I contact in the fedral world to get these creeps?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2010 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-SMALL-BUSINESS-ALLIANCE/Washington-District-of-Columbia-/NATIONAL-SMALL-BUSINESS-ALLIANCE-Cant-make-contact-the-auto-answer-machine-asks-for-a-cu-595778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE