Complaint Review: NATIONAL VEHICLE MARKETING(JACK MEGUIRE)

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: BERT — PETALUMA California United States of America
NATIONAL VEHICLE MARKETING(JACK MEGUIRE)
OMAHA, Nebraska United States of America

NATIONAL VEHICLE MARKETING, JACK MEGUIRE, JACK MEGUIRE misleading, dishonest, threatening, untruthful OMAHA, Nebraska

I found this company on the internet,to help me sell my motorhome. The first thing that happened was to give me a phone appraisal. I had already spent considerable time getting true value for the motorhome I am trying to sell, from various sources.

I own a 2005 MANDALAY loaded. No estimate of value that I could find went higher than 100,000 dollars.This person told me the true value was close to 170000 dollars,but for a quick sale he suggested to put it on ebay for 149995.00. form a quick two week sale.

This person told me that the RV selling season was still hot right now. He said that it would cost their company upwards of nine hundred dollars to list my coach . I asked so why are you only going to charge me 499.00. His answer was that we are primarily a lending company and that is where we make our money.

The guarantees from NVM are as follows 21 day ebay motors add, guaranteed sales program, will list on the internet for no additional money until sold. What they do not say is the eternal list on their own sight is forever.After the 21 days on ebay there is an additional very large charge.

Just for informational purposes i went on their web sight,classyrv.com . I could not find one mandalay around 2005 listed for more than 100,000.00 dollars. Thanks to this web sight I found out about this crooked company before they screwed me. All they were guilty of was multiple lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-VEHICLE-MARKETINGJACK-MEGUIRE/-OMAHA-Nebraska-/NATIONAL-VEHICLE-MARKETING-JACK-MEGUIRE-JACK-MEGUIRE-misleading-dishonest-threatening-951399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL VEHICLE MARKETING(JACK MEGUIRE)