Complaint Review: NATIONSTAR MORTAGE LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 24, 2010

• Reported By: Bill — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
NATIONSTAR MORTAGE LLC.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

NATIONSTAR MORTAGE LLC. centex, champion mortage Fraud, Predatory practices, Remodification stabtoge, illegal late fees, intentional lack of communication, failure to notify clients of changes, force placed insurance, short sale, Fraudulent practice Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I have filed my lawsuit againt Nationstar and presently I have two very professional lawyers who have agreed to also file a class action lawsuit against nationstar. It is time to come together if you desire to become a part of this suit case. Within a few days you will be able to visit www.NATIONSTARCLASSACTION.COM. There you will see some very basic instructions and a very important email address that you can email your information to as well as a brief overview of your complaints. Reforms within the government is being made to truly put an end to predatory and deceptive lending practices, but this takes time, meanwhile if we all - the many of us nationwide come together and show what we will do to any company that does with nationstar does, and then this will only help speed reform. For now we must take care of ourselves, and fight together. Please include the following within your email. FULL NAME, ADDRESS, CITY AND STATE, REPLAY EMAIL ADDRESS - TWO IF POSSIBLE. AND PLEASE WRITE YOUR COMPLAINTS TO US WITHIN THE EMAIL. ONCE WE GET ENOUGH NAMES WE WILL BEGIN THE PROCESS AND YOU WILL BE A PART OF IT. I must add one more thing. Nationstar will not be able to buy me like they have done with others. No money will shut me up or make me go away. I expect for everyone to be paid what they are owed and to put an end to companies like this one with that we are big and you can do nothing to us attitude. Help Please. Thank you for your support.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONSTAR-MORTAGE-LLC/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19138/NATIONSTAR-MORTAGE-LLC-centex-champion-mortage-Fraud-Predatory-practices-Remodificatio-606692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONSTAR MORTAGE LLC.