Complaint Review: NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: hatenationstar — grove city Ohio United States of America
NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE
350 highland drive, lewisville, Texas United States of America

NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE Felony theft committed by SO CALLED mortgage company lewisville, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Nationstar not Northstar

*Consumer Comment: Grove City

*Consumer Comment: Grove City

*General Comment: Hey Josie

*Consumer Comment: Be kind Ashliegh babe

*Consumer Comment: crimes?

I have always payed my mortgage on time and have been begging my mortgage company for relief from high rates, rediculous PMI payments and unfair escrow analysis for years.  Nationstar mortgage company has been a plague on my family and I for three years now.  I did not ask to be a customer of Nationstar!! My mortgage was sold to them by another company against my will and without my permission!  They force me to pay huge fees and refuse to answer my calls, emails, written letters or any other correspondence.

The value of my home has plummeted in the past three years and Nationstar will not allow me to apply to the making home affordable program because I'm not in their required "economic bracket"  I finally gave in and payed 3,000.00 to Nationstar to "refinance" my loan and reduced my monthly payments by a mere 180.00 a month.  This slight relief only lasted 5 months before Nationstar, without warning or explanation, raised my escrow so that my rate was more than it was before the refinance!!!

I am sinking in debt thanks to this company and have contacted Mike Dewine, who is the attorney general of Ohio and am awaiting response.  Also, i have contacted the Ohio department of commerce: banking department and reported Nationstar's crimes against my family.  Please read and stay away from this company of criminals! Please offer any advice as well as I am looking for justice and answers. Here are the resources I have found so far and I hope it helps others.  I encourage anyone else who has had this company of criminals wreck their lives to contact these sources as well.

Sincerely,
Dustin ****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONSTAR-MORTGAGE/lewisville-Texas-75067/NATIONSTAR-MORTGAGE-Felony-theft-committed-by-SO-CALLED-mortgage-company-lewisville-Texa-909439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Nationstar not Northstar

AUTHOR: fraud watch - (United States of America)

I responded to Ashley concerning the possible illegal acts by Nationstar.  I inadvertently called the mortgage company Northstar, my error, I was in fact referring to Nationstar.  Sorry for the error.

Grove City

AUTHOR: fraud watch - (United States of America)

Ashley, have you looked at the internet data on this company?  There are many, many complaints about Northstar.

It appears to me that this person got a refinance at a lower rate and his mortgage went up.  According to some of the other complaints this is a common practice.  Furthermore Northstar apparently does not respond to various types of correspondence.

Concerning the possibility of a crime, these funds are electronically transferred.   If someone is stealing from this person by collecting an excess not authorized it could be a wire fraud.

Northstar, for their own protection, needs to look into this situation as they may be a victim by a third unknown party.  If not, they should work with this person to remedy the problem like any responsible company would do.

Grove City

#4 General Comment

Hey Josie

AUTHOR: IamGood - (USA)

Ashleigh is actually Sandra Locke.  She is out to make u look bad because u didnt give her any more parts in any of your movies.

Be kind Ashliegh babe

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Why so mean??? So lunch and dinner is out, how about breakfast??? Luv u

crimes?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

What crimes have they committed against your family? Its not their fault you dont qualify for the affordable home act. They helped you refi and lowered your payments. Why did your escrow amount go up? Did you taxes increase? did you insurance increase?