Complaint Review: NATIONWIDE CYBER SYSTEMS, INC

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2003

• Reported By:Pearland Texas
NATIONWIDE CYBER SYSTEMS, INC
6030 Hollywood Blvd, Suite # 140 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

NATIONWIDE CYBER SYSTEMS, INC ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Hollywood Florida

On Nov 7th 2002, I entered into an agreement to purchase a Public access Internet terminal from Nationwide Cyber Systems. This terminal sat in my garage for almost five months contrary to what I was told by the salesman. He told me that they normally find locations within two weeks. I end up doing the job myself.

Apparently, this business is not what it portraits to be. It is nothing but a big Scam. First it took several weeks to get my terminal to me and then no location was found within the specified time. After five months of exhaustive search by me, I found a location. Upon arriving at that location, nationwide cyber systems did not disclosed to me about the additional costs involved in setting up this terminal in question. Their advertising of this terminal is misleading and questionable.

Now with the location that I found, theres another problem in getting a line to the Terminal. I have not made a penny from this terminal, bills are already pouring in from phone and cable company not to forget a pressure from the store owner wanting this terminal to be functioning or I should take this machine out of his store for good.

Im at a crossroad now, meaning I will do any thing to get my entire money back. The sum of $13, 495.00 to be exact.

To avoid a lengthy and costly litigation and possibly tarnishing their business name, I insist on their immediate response to this problem, with specific on two urgent matters.

1.Return my check for the sum of $13, 495 immediately.
2.Make an arrangement to receive their forsaken terminal ASAP.

FREEMAN
Pearland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2003 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONWIDE-CYBER-SYSTEMS-INC/Hollywood-Florida-33024/NATIONWIDE-CYBER-SYSTEMS-INC-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Hollywood-Florida-55417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONWIDE CYBER SYSTEMS, INC