Complaint Review: NATIONWIDE CYBER SYSTEMS

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 18, 2004

• Reported By:APPLE VALLEY California
NATIONWIDE CYBER SYSTEMS
6030 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 140 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

NATIONWIDE CYBERSYSTEMS will rip you off They keep none of their promises only your money Hollywood Florida

*Author of original report: as of 6-18-2004... they are not answering the phone

In June of 2003 I called Nationwide Cyber Systems to inquire about the business opportunity involving Public Internet Access Terminals.

I informed NCS that I drove a truck and that I worked long hours and nights and that this might be a way to get free. I told them that although I would like to purchase a machine and get started that my long hours at work would NEVER allow me the time needed to find a location.

That is when I was PROMISED that NCS would do all the work necessary in finding me a location. That's right; they would find a location for the machine and all I would have to do is maintain it and pick-up the money. It can't get better than that! This PROMISE... and this PROMISE alone is what convinced me to borrow $15,000.00 and and go ahead with NCS.

So what happened? Nothing! That's right - nothing! They "NEVER" PHONED ME UNLESS I PHONED THEM FIRST! I would phone to ask if they had a location and they would just assure me that anyday now they would. Approximately forty days later they still had not located a place and dropped it off in my garage. There it sits to this day - 8 months later! NCS has NEVER initiated a phone call with me except in those days when they were trying to sell me the machine. To the BEST of my recollection I cannot think of not even once! THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN!! That PROMISE they made to do what I could not(find a location for me)- was all a LIE!

I still continue to call regarding our business agreement, but all I get is passed around. And even then, they just tolerate me. Of course, I purchased the machine with my Visa card and have been making payments every month.

Everyday I go to the garage to get in my car for work, and everyday I'm REMINDED of how easily one can be RIPPED-OFF. Fortunately for me I found this website and learned that there were others like me. To the others like me who read this, if your filing a lawsuit - COUNT ME IN!!

Ripped-off
Apple Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2004 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONWIDE-CYBER-SYSTEMS/Hollywood-Florida-33024/NATIONWIDE-CYBERSYSTEMS-will-rip-you-off-They-keep-none-of-their-promises-only-your-money-80624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONWIDE CYBER SYSTEMS

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

As of today, they are not answering the phone; nothing has changed. If anyone has begun or is initiating a lawsuit, please contact me [via this report.]