Complaint Review: NATIONWIDE CYBERSYSTEMS

• Submitted: Tue, April 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 27, 2004

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
NATIONWIDE CYBERSYSTEMS
6030 HOLLYWOOD BLVD, SUITE 140 HOLLYWOOD, Florida U.S.A.

NATIONWIDE CYBERSYSTEMS RIPOFF ARTISTS! LIARS!!DECEITFUL!! FRAUDULENT BUSINESS HOLLYWOOD Florida

In August of 2002 I lost my husband to a violent accident and received an insurance settlement. This settlement was used to purchase two terminal from Nationwide after I saw them on an info commercial. I thought I was securing my future with all the funds that I had to my name, because a lying company and all their representatives assured me and promised me that this was a profitable venture and assured me that I would get a return on my investment. The computers were the best Dell and would stand up against consist use.

I placed the order in November of 2002 after multiple calls from Nationwide (these calls generated after I inquired about the machine.) After the initial order, of course they got my money first, ($23,000)I was promised delivery in 45 days. Well it took over 3 months. Everytime I called about the delivery they gave me the runaround about parts over seas or a strike somewhere in the world.

They promised to place my machines in the best locations in my city because there was no one else here. I called 5 sometimes 7 times a week to see where I would be placed. I never was. I had to seek a locator's help. Oh I forgot, he was one of their pawns.. and took me for 1200.00 more dollars.

They robbed me of all I had left from my husband. They lied about the placement. They lied about the income. Hell, they lied about everything. Run, run, don't look back. Run like your hair is on fire. These sleazy ripoffs need to be served , I need justice. I have scrap metal in my garage.

Count me in on the lawsuit. Thanks for making this website...

Widowed and Broke
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2004 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONWIDE-CYBERSYSTEMS/HOLLYWOOD-Florida-33024/NATIONWIDE-CYBERSYSTEMS-RIPOFF-ARTISTS-LIARSDECEITFUL-FRAUDULENT-BUSINESS-HOLLYWOOD-F-89253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONWIDE CYBERSYSTEMS