Complaint Review: NATIONWIDE POOL AND SPA

NATIONWIDE POOL AND SPA
1923 NW 40TH COURT POMPANO BEACH, Florida USA

NATIONWIDE POOL AND SPA Liars - Dishonest - Thieves - POMPANO BEACH Florida

THIS IS HOW IT ALL STARTED

My name is Kathy Giannuzzi with Nationwide Pools.  Home Advisor referred me to you.  I wanted to email you my contact information so that we can set up an appointment at your convenience,  My cell phone number is 239-628-5066 and you can see some of our work at nationwidepoolandspa.com.  We do our construction in-house and exceed all building code in every structural phase.  I would be happy to provide you with a free beautiful 3-D design and estimate.

I look forward to meeting with you to design the backyard of your dreams!

Kathy Giannuzzi

Now everything was going fine, with my girls around and future son in-law we selected pool shape, pool costing $33,000.00. Kathy suggested putting 10% down to show a good faith on our part that we were serious about the pool since we were applying for a loan through Nationwide pool.  On 3/18/2013 check was cashed for $3,000.00 and no word from anyone as to what was going on.

I contacted Kathy and was told she would touch base with Felicia the loan officer or the one that handles loan process. A week later I got in touch with Felicia which I think was out of the Naples office and was told we were approved, but still nothing else has been done

Well a month later no contact from Nationwide pools and it seems that we are the only one doing the contacts.  With trails of emails and phone calls.

Now, we are trying to get our refund due to lack of business etiquette in keeping in touch with customer especially on this scale of expense for a pool.

One of our major reason for the refund too is that our daughter needs to get all her wisdom teeth pulled and tmj surgery on top of that.

NOW IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS - I AM SICK - STRESSED - FRUSTRATED - LOSING SLEEP

DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DID THIS AND TO HAVE DISHONEST WORKERS TOO.

ALL SHOULD GO TO JAIL

FELICIA
KATHY
TOMMY
KEITH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONWIDE-POOL-AND-SPA/POMPANO-BEACH-Florida-33064/NATIONWIDE-POOL-AND-SPA-Liars-Dishonest-Thieves-POMPANO-BEACH-Florida-1058269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONWIDE POOL AND SPA