Complaint Review: NATIONWIDE POOLS AND SPA POMPANO

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Ivan — loxahatchee Florida
NATIONWIDE POOLS AND SPA POMPANO
Internet USA

NATIONWIDE POOLS AND SPA POMPANO SANTIAGO SERNA AND NATIONWIDE POOL FAKE MY SIGNATURE ON MY CHECK Internet

I meet Santiago Serna on my new house we talk about the pool i said ok but i neet to talk to my wife to the final decicion so i sing th contract and i give the chek whit out signature becouse i do not whant the check get cashed until i make the final decicion so, i call him on monday to let him know we do not going to do the pool and he said ok no proble we return your check i said ok, one week later i was looking my account and see they deposit the check and fake my signature i call santiago and he said he do not kno anything about the chel let my see what happen and i call you back , after 2 day he never call my back some lady Felicia call my and apologize to my and i said i just whant my money back and that it she said no problem in 10 days you will recibe you check and now i call every day and alway she is busy o she call my back .they get 5292 dollar from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONWIDE-POOLS-AND-SPA-POMPANO/internet/NATIONWIDE-POOLS-AND-SPA-POMPANO-SANTIAGO-SERNA-AND-NATIONWIDE-POOL-FAKE-MY-SIGNATURE-ON-1054986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONWIDE POOLS AND SPA POMPANO