Complaint Review: NATIONWIDE RELOCATION

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: suzanne — Grants Pass Oregon United States of America
NATIONWIDE RELOCATION
6245 POWERLINE RD FT LAUDERDALE, Florida United States of America

NATIONWIDE RELOCATION COLONIAL VANLINES I Was Scammed too and Suffered Greatly Due to their Delay in Delivery FT LAUDERDALE, Florida

*Consumer Comment: still not happy

*Consumer Comment: Happy Now

I was to have my belongings, which included my physical therapy equipment for healing cervical and lumbar disc injuries, as well as my artwork and business equipment, furniture, clothes, other valuables delivered no later than June 1, 2012.  Only by the help of Move Rescue, the Dept. of Transportation, and the Consumer Complaint agency was I have to get them delivered. They stalled and stalled well past the deadline until I threatened to call the police and report my property as stolen, and to sue them for pain and suffering do to having nothing in an empty house for 22 days after the deadline for delivery which was 10 days after they took it (pick-up date was 5/17/12).  I was it pain and without my medical equipment to stay on my therapy program per my doctor's orders, plus I had no furniture or business equipment so I could not work or function properly.

This company is going down.  We just have to nail them down which takes a few more complaints so the DOT says.  They know their scams---bait and switch contracts, forced loadings, making customers sign blank forms after their forced loadings of your stuff, weighing changes, broken date promises for delivery and pick-ups, poor packing, overcharging for packing and materials once in your house, overcharging once at the destination by exaggerating the driveway length and hours spent on a "long-carry" up your driveway. When you finally get your stuff, they then try to destroy your credit and add late fees if you reversed your initial down payment with them through your credit card company.

Please call me so we can start a class action lawsuit against this company.  I am ready.

They will not ruin my credit without a huge fight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONWIDE-RELOCATION/FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33309/NATIONWIDE-RELOCATION-COLONIAL-VANLINES-I-Was-Scammed-too-and-Suffered-Greatly-Due-to-thei-973446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONWIDE RELOCATION

still not happy

AUTHOR: suzannel - (United States of America)

not what I was told, not what I thought.

Happy Now

AUTHOR: suzannel - (United States of America)

Nationwide has contacted me and agreed to a fair settlement regarding my move.

suzanne