• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 27, 2005

• Reported By:lennon Michigan
Activations@i-tpv.com Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

NATIONWIDE VOICE MESSGING SERVICE Ripoff Beware of fraudelent billing by nationwide voice messaging service Boston Massachusetts

I was on the internet, and there ad popped up, not even 2 min. later I recieved something in my e-mail saying I purchased there service and $1000 worth of free groceries. they given me a website (nwvmessaging.com/cgi-bin/cancellations) if you dont want there service to cancel immediatly and go to that website. This fraudelent company has no phone number and no e-mail addresses. I request please the cancellation of the nationwide voice messaging service, that I had never authorized this,this is not even my computer it is my mothers. Please find these pompas poops and give them what they deserve.

lennon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2005 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONWIDE-VOICE-MESSGING-SERVICE/Boston-Massachusetts-02199/NATIONWIDE-VOICE-MESSGING-SERVICE-Ripoff-Beware-of-fraudelent-billing-by-nationwide-voice-151528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONWIDE VOICE MESSGING SERVICE