Complaint Review: NATIONWIDE VOICE MSG

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:New Boston Michigan
NATIONWIDE VOICE MSG
nwvmessaging.com Internet U.S.A.

NATIONWIDE VOICE MSG This company charged me on my att phone bill for services not ordered Inernet

Company charged my ATT phone bill for services not ordered and had my email address and my mothers maiden name and gave me a hard time when I said that I never ever even ordered anything like this. They finally said that they would take this charge off of my ATT bill but would take one maybe two billing cycles to do so.
I called ATT and told them not to pay them in the first place. They said that they had widespead complains against this company!

Harold
New Boston, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONWIDE-VOICE-MSG/internet/NATIONWIDE-VOICE-MSG-This-company-charged-me-on-my-att-phone-bill-for-services-not-ordered-296645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONWIDE VOICE MSG