Complaint Review: NATURAL BODY SCAPE

• Updated: Tue, November 08, 2011

• Reported By: bigred184 — HOPE Arkansas United States of America
NATURAL BODY SCAPE
147 N.CAMERON STREET HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania United States of America

NATURAL BODY SCAPE GREEN TEA FIT my checking account was debit $78.41 and they said it would be $59.41+4.95 shipping & handling HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania

this company is a ripoff i call and cancel my membership with them back in october 2011 after i order the free trail offer.they said after i call and cancel my membership they still debit my checking account my account for $78.41 and the bank paid it.and they charge me a overdraft fee of $35.00 my bank contact me about the debit and i contact the company and they said your membership was cancel and my account will not be charge but it was.so now they asking me to return the others pills that is left over from the free trail offer before they can refund me my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATURAL-BODY-SCAPE/HARRISBURG-Pennsylvania-17101/NATURAL-BODY-SCAPE-GREEN-TEA-FIT-my-checking-account-was-debit-7841-and-they-said-it-wou-796323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATURAL BODY SCAPE